• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugly Pokemon

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Grimer, Muk, Trubbish and Trubbish evolution (can't remember the name.) and Purugly.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Samurott

Mewtwo

Probopass

Magmortar

Conkeldurr

Those are ugly.

Especially Samurott

You don't mess with the samurai otter it's so epic nuff said I'm sure the change from Dewott to Samurott is big but it look good dX

miju!

startmirca

Ew.Emboar. Loving Serperior though its just cool :) I always choose grass types

;065; Lewis

This , Emboar is more hideous than Grumpig.

You don't mess with the samurai otter it's so epic nuff said I'm sure the change from Dewott to Samurott is big but it look good dX

miju!

Samurott is a sea lion actually , not an otter . I don't like the evil smile expression it has in the sugimori art , it's doesn't fit for a Pokemon that is supposed to be based on a samurai.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Probopass, never really liked Nosepass to begin with anyways.

And I am gonna say it.. Yes I am, I know some people like these two but I will say it. Scraggy and Scrafty! (Especially a Scrafty Pokemon card I have, okay he looks pissed but he's also ugly in that one).

Thoh and Sawk aren't exactly going to win any competition, especially not Garbodor or whatever it's spelt. Oh and the Conkledurr line as well, those veins really make me go ugh.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
This , Emboar is more hideous than Grumpig.

Samurott is a sea lion actually , not an otter . I don't like the evil smile expression it has in the sugimori art , it's doesn't fit for a Pokemon that is supposed to be based on a samurai.

Its more Ferice showing its powerful nature.

miju.

Haha, does anyone else think Emboar looks a bit like Ganon from Zelda?

He's pretty awesome but not very graceful - in looks, at least.

startmirca

Its more Ferice showing its powerful nature.

miju.

Probabily you're right.

*points nitro blaster at startmirca*

You want to repeat that?

Yes , yes =D UGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOAR XD

While Pignite is ugly and wierd , it looks like Tepig swallowed an egg and then joined wrestling class . So I consider it the worst 2nd Stage starter Ever made , perhaps worse than Croconaw . Tepig has the worst evos of all Unova starters , Snivy has the best because they all fit him , Oshawott comes 2nd , Samurott is good but the otter to sea lion change is not attractive. Dewott and Servine are fine though .

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Probabily you're right.

Yes , yes =D UGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOAR XD

While Pignite is ugly and wierd , it looks like Tepig swallowed an egg and then joined wrestling class . So I consider it the worst 2nd Stage starter Ever made , perhaps worse than Croconaw . Tepig has the worst evos of all Unova starters , Snivy has the best because they all fit him , Oshawott comes 2nd , Samurott is good but the otter to sea lion change is not attractive. Dewott and Servine are fine though .

I personally think Pignite is the most memorable 1st evo to a starter. I also don't see how he's that ugly. Emboar, in the right light, can be kind of cute, himself. I'd rant on about Serperior, but I think we've done that enough on DeviantArt, so I'll spare you this time.

UGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOARUGLYEMBOAR XD

You asked for it. *fries startmirca with nitro blaster*

Magby and Ludicolo are ugly.

So Nosepass is a funny and creative Pokemon, but as soon as it grows a mustache and opens its eyes it's the spawn of Satan?

Anyway, I don't like the looks of Servine, Pignite, and Dewott. Of all of the awkward middle evolutions, these guys take the cake, especially Servine.

Also I dislike Jynx.

Last edited:

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
Glalie and Emboar. I can't think of much else right now.

^ What about Accelgor?

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
emboar and samurott are teh best starters in unova.
smoochum is hideous

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
The only ones I think are ugly are Gurdurr and Conkeldurr. The rest are fine, even if some are borderline.

I'd vote for Garbodor, Stunfisk, and Purugly.

Probopass is kind of cute though, and he helped me complete my Browser in Shadows of Almia-though I really didn't like that game by the 300th time I played through it....

Serperior is awesome. Not as awesome as Tyranitar or Rayquaza, but awesome.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Purugly IS hideous.

I also dislike Gothitelle.