1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ugly sprites/3D models of pokemon

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by Sincubus, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sincubus

Sincubus Well-Known Member

Which pokemons sprites you wish they really really re-created into a new 3D model because the current one sucks and is ugly?

I think Machamp needs the biggest revamp... he looks very small, ugly and weak in his current form, he needs to become more powerful looking and more impressive art.

2. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast GODLIKE-NESS

Kangaskhan...
    That's the only one I can think of at the moment that I use which I outright hate.

3. manifesto

manifesto HxC

Typhlosion. Hands down. That fire on his back is ridiculous.

4. Garch0mp0utrage

Garch0mp0utrage SemiPokemonUnMaster

For me it has to be Voltorb. That thing just looks so ugly with it's incredibly angry face and everything, it just seems to stare right into your soul and say "I hate you so much, that I'm going to use explosion on you while you sleep."

5. MilesDaFoo616

MilesDaFoo616 Master of Tomfoolery

thats what she said!

6. Garch0mp0utrage

o_O

Anyways, just found another ugly sprite...

Seaking.

Ugly. As. HECK. It's soo disgusting, with those huge lips and hideous eyes, it just... makes you wanna.. barf... *turns around to hurl all over the floor*

7. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Crobat isn't too bad on battle revolution, but in earlier games... *shudder*

8. Garch0mp0utrage

Omg, you're right.. And you just HAD to remind of that... Crobat's gonna eat me in my dreams! :eek:

9. Elements115

Elements115 One with the shadows

I really dislike garchomps sprite.. Am i alone?

10. Pokemonfangirl

Pokemonfangirl I love all Pokemon!

Blissy looked creepy in Battle Revolution to me..

11. cleftboywonder

cleftboywonder Tournament Champion

nidoking had an awesome spirit in 4th gen...they were just to lazy to make it the same spirit in battle revolution.

12. Garch0mp0utrage

Yeah, you probably are :p

Anyways, I just found what might be dumbest (and ugliest) sprite animation.
    ...and it's Mew's animation when it attacks (sry to all of you mew lovers :p)
    The reason why I think it'sso dumb is because... Well, if you were to try it you'd see.. It spins around like an extremely sick person after a rollercoast er ride and goes nuts with this stupid attack (probably metronome[splash])

13. Arceus94

Arceus94 Well-Known Member

I hate Toxicroak in PBR.
    I love its sprite from Platinum, but it's just so... EWWWWW in PBR
    And Crobat looks like it wanna BITE you HEAD off in PBR.

14. pseudoman

pseudoman Well-Known Member

Rhydon's model seems to be based off the same model as Nidoking's. Only thing different is the stance.

Also, anyone from the Golem family.

15. SUICUNE. Its mane and ribbons look awful. Tons of obscure Pokemon got revamps and yet it didn't? Just seems odd.

16. Solomie

Solomie Well-Known Member

No you're not. I really dislike Garchomp's Platinum sprite. The pose may be cool but the face........ Also, in 4th gen, it looks really fat from behind. I really like Garchomp's design though.

17. AuraSphere

AuraSphere TED <3

I'm just sick and tired of seeing those Rental Pass Pokemon. They all look ugly now.

18. pokeninja123

pokeninja123 what?

I don't think there are many ugly pokemon in this game but they could be better

19. Garch0mp0utrage

Found another one. Gyarados. It just looks kinda disgusting. idk I think it's just me.

20. Cerex

Cerex Well-Known Member

Gyarados' sprite was really bad, which is sad because it's such a great Pokemon.

The worse I think was Slowbro, it just seemed unfinished. In fact much of the early generation Pokemon just seemed as if they were pushed in at the last minute.

In general I thought the 4th generation looked the best. I hope next time they fix the always awkward floating water Pokemon. I know that Milotic supposedly has psychic powers, but there's no reason Dewgong should float, but Walrein's animation have it on the ground.

It wouldn't be hard to include a water portion on the stage specifically for fish Pokemon, would it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.