• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uh huh huh huh, Beavis and Butthead are cool!

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
(Yay! First time posting a thread! Forgive me for any newbie mistakes :D )

So what is your opinion of Beavis and Butthead returning after 14 years? What is your opinon of Beavis and Butthead in general? Do you enjoy the show? Have you watched it while it was still on air? Do you look forward to the new episodes?

I happen to love the show, I've been a fan as long as I can remember. I've seen every episode, and the movie.

I saw the preview that Mike Judge showed at the Comic Con and I have to say, you can't even tell it's been so long.

Beavis does sound a bit odd, but that is because Mike Judge is getting on in years and doing the voices really tears up his throat. So it's at least understandable and I'm happy they didn't hire a replacement, because there's NOBODY who can do Beavis and Butthead like Mike Judge.

Discuss, Bungholes! :)

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not a big Beavis and Butthead fan, sometimes they can be funny but most of the time they're just annoying. I prefer the spinoff Daria much, much more.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Yeah there hasn't been any "OMIGOSH BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD ARE BACK" type of excitement since they announced it last year.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I've been waiting for over a year now. I'm still waiting for it it...

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
hehehehhehe beer. hehehehehehhe! It's gonna be AWESOME!

Manly Blissey

I'm 18 years old, but they still creep me out. When I was little, they actually gave me nightmares (don't ask why). So I'm not a big fan.

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
Bad Guy: Got any last words before I kill ya?
Butt-Head: Uh huh huh butt face
Beavis: Wait, I got one. Boobs. Wait, let me say that again. Boobs

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
lol my brothers always used to call me beavis because I used to have buck teeth, or maybe it was butthead. Not sure

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Tbh I never really heard of Beavis and Butthead until about a yr ago. I watched some of the episodes and found it to be a funny and weird series.

It's just so hilarious how they act and respond to things (plus their laughs make me laugh)

Im looking forward to the new episodes actually! Now i wonder how the creators'll change the quality of the backgrounds/characters..

And also Cornholio was a weird ep. IMO. Didn't really get it at first. o_o

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
@Scubasteve23
It's all worth the wait until October 27th....but there's only gonna be about 12 half hour episodes I've heard

And yes....Cornholio is awesome!

Tbh I never really heard of Beavis and Butthead until about a yr ago. I watched some of the episodes and found it to be a funny and weird series.

It's just so hilarious how they act and respond to things (plus their laughs make me laugh)

Im looking forward to the new episodes actually! Now i wonder how the creators'll change the quality of the backgrounds/characters..

And also Cornholio was a weird ep. IMO. Didn't really get it at first. o_o

To me, Cornholio is funny because it's hilarious to see Beavis go nuts.

One reason Beavis and Butthead are funny to me is because you can relate to it. I mean they exaggerate, but they're supposed to since it's a satire.

Another reason is because I can laugh at it no matter how I'm feeling hahaha it's impossible not to laugh at their stupidity

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I didn't even here about them bringing it back. :D im happy now

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Acting like Beavis and Butthead is part of my family's everyday life. Mostly quotes and talking like Butthead does with that lisp.

So, hell yeah, so looking for it.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I am now. My dad likes to quote them a lot

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
October 27th? I just remember seeing that it was supposed to be during the summer of 2011 so I was really sad when it didn't start showing in July.

RubberChicken

I've tried to watch this show so many times, however I get put off by their heavy breathing. King of the Hill was a much better show in my opinion.