• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

uhh... Hello

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
G'day i guess you can tell that i am new... I have been in this website for a few days. What is this site all about. What are the battles all about? So many questions? Then i will just say that i am old fashioned. The highest generation i have played is 3rd.

Have a good day everyone...
;006;

CrystalGuard2

World Wanderer
Hello! Don't worry diablo, if no posts start to appear, as newbie forums don't get much attention until a while. They also don't last long...mine died some time ago...made some new friends through it though.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
well I guess you deserve attention so...

welcome to serebii Mr diablo! read the rules and enjoy your time here.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hello! Dont worry! Um.... The older games dont get much attention it takes a while for another post but it is good to have another old gamer with us!