• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uhhh Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJirachiX

Sig and Sprite Maker
So yeah my Platinum Team

Weavile @ Scope Lens
Pressure , Adamant
Ice Punch
Night Slash/Shadow Claw
Slash/Brick Break
Poison Jab

A strong lead. Speedy too.

Meganium @ Focus Band
Overgrow , Quirky
Synthesis
Ancient Power
Giga Drain
Growth

Special Wttacker
Flygon @ White Herb/Life Orb
Sand Veil , Adamant
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Physical Amd Special Attacker

Infernape @ Life Orb
Blaze , Jolly
Fire Punch/Flare Blitz
Thunder Punch
Shadow Claw
Gunk Shot

Nidoking @ Muscle Band
Poison Point , Naughty
Ice Punch
Poison Jab
Superpower
Megahorn

Gliscor @ Choice Scarf/Choice Band
Sand Veil , Relaxed Nature
Ice Fang
X-Scissor
Sandstorm
Swords Dance

There it is. RMCPT Please :)

Last edited:

CreepacisT

Upcoming WiFi GOD
There's a whole different section for in game team, ffs. How do you go to competitive when you want an in game team rated?

Zeferous

This really needs to be in the "in game team" section, an when you repost it, put descriptions etc of what each pokemon's purpose is within the team etc.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
closing thread for now. XJirachiX, repost this in the ingame forum if its for the battle frontier or pbr wifi, otherwise pm me so i can help you remake your thread so i can make it more ready for this particular forum.

also consider this a minimodding warning CreepacisT and Zeferous.

Status
Not open for further replies.