• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Arceus Events: The thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
JUDGMENT DAY is upon us.

Today, GAME revealed the dates and locations of the UK Arceus Pokémon events.

This is the thread I have set up so us Serebiians in the UK can discuss our plans for these events the UK has been waiting for for Years.

Firstly, me. I'll be at the Meadowhall event on the 14th of March, hopefully. Hopefully, I'll be cosplaying! But, of course, it's only hopefully, so don't get your hopes up, but still get excited.

And now, over to you!

Note by Vycksta: By popular demand, a list of who is going to where.

Saturday 13th March

Glasgow Fort: ArtekOublier, Pucca_ness, Sweet Pinpiku, Vhazza
Castle Court, Belfast: Icefyre, JDavidC, revolvingscott, Treecko Girl, Zodiac The Vampire
The Fort, Manchester: AncientMew, blaze boy, Blue Snover
Nuneaton: The Head Honchkrow
Swansea:
Oxford St, London: AKRy100, Alex Pt, LadyMiir, Noppy, Pokemum
Brighton: Anyone 4 Buttons?

Sunday 14th March

Dundee: Spriteman
Craigavon: Icefyre
Meadowhall, Sheffield: Kaasuti, misunderstoodhero, neal-b, TheLupineOne
Bedford: Pokemum
Cardiff:
Norwich: TechnoSparkX
Portsmouth: ~Shining-Metagross~, harryheart, MKFC, pokemon special

Saturday 20th March

Gateshead:
Preston: Simse, Strider_GB
Selfridges, Birmingham: AbsolTea, Bobbityboo, NINJA PENGUIN, Tommi
Aylesbury:
Cabot Circus, Bristol: buskalilly, kirkeastment, steelix48
Kingston:
Plymouth:

Sunday 21st March

Newcastle: Ice Cold Glalie
Liverpool: Blazios, R. New
Wolverhampton:
Harrow: Heliotrope
Hanley:
Reading: Bryony, paul1985, Vycksta
Monks Cross, York: Prince Amrod, Will-powered Spriter

Last edited by a moderator:

CardboardMoose

Gon' Eat J00
I can't believe they're not doing the event in Nottingham! There are two GAME stores here, that's ridiculous. I dunno which one I'll go to...might visit some friends in Manchester and go to the one there. Then again, Birmingham's closer, as is Sheffield. Hurm.

Glad they're actually doing the event in the UK, though - it's nice that we're not missing out on another event-only Pokémon.

Tekka

Daemon Hunter
Oh come on! Why mother's day? That's the one day I won't be able to make it into the city centre! >_<

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
the one in Manchester I can't get to there by foot! But I will try to get there.

Noppy

I'll be heading to Oxford St. on the 13th :)
Anyone else who is, should bring a battling team and trades etc. and we can have a gay ol' poke day.
BTW, how is arceus' nature to be detirmined? will all arceus' from the same day share the same nature?

JDavidC

I'm going to be going to Castle Court in my city on the 13th. Nintendo DS Lite + Pokemon Platinum + Pokemon Diamond = 2 Pokegods for me. ;493; ;493; It's about time I got my hands on an event pokemon without having to trade for it. I couldn't get Shaymin when the UK GAME event for it was on (but they didn't say which stores had it IIRC). I have the Wi-Fi one with uber IVs, but a neutral nature.

As for the nature, once you DL the mystery gift, I think a guy gets set up in a poke mart. Save the game before you talk to him with 1-5 pokes in your party, and then he'll give you an Arceus. I think its IVs and nature will be determined at that time, meaning soft resets aplenty to get one with a good nature/IVs.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I'll be headed to the Bristol event again. Glad they chose Cabot Circus as at least if your outside the store its under shelter.

buskalilly

I'll be headed to the Bristol event again

Samesies!
Last time I went to an event was for Darkrai, and for that I had to go to a big Woolworths in the middle of nowhere. At least this one's indoors and whatnot.

I'll probably suit up as per usual, but wear my Pikachu hat.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Finally! I was getting worried that they might not do it here! ^-^ There's still two more events, but now I'm more certain that shiny Pchu and Jirachi will reach our shores!

Ice Cold Glalie

Thank goodness. It's about time, and it's nice to see that I won't need to take a day off work. Just go to it on my Break. :3 Newcastle all the way.

Noppy

residents of the UK rejoice!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Gah, none of the three stores near me have it. I'd have thought York would at least.

Unless I can convince my parents to let us stay over in Birmingham with my Grandmother AND get permission to go out to the shops on mothers day, then I might have to resort to AR.

Da Epic Fail

Pump It!!
I love how there is an event at basically every location except from where I live [/sarcasm]

Anyway, here's to hoping that the Jirachi/Pichu events are a little closer to Teeside!

The Head Honchkrow

Urggh...Why isn't there one in Leicester?
Now, my only option is to hope that I'm in Bristol on the 20th (My sisters live there, so I've got a chance). If I am there, I'm gonna bring all 3 of my games (Diamond, English Plat., French Plat.) so I can have 3 Arceus'. :)

~The Head Honchkrow~

1ee7leader

I won't be able to go, ah well. I AM in the UK but parents etc...

buskalilly

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
i would love to attend one of these but once again, hull gets overlooked... despite having quite big GAME stores. annoyingly enough york aint included either so unless i can get a lift to sheffield looks like i wont be getting a pair of arceus for my own

Status
Not open for further replies.