• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Arceus Events: The thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noppy

Bobbityboo, good shout on the lucky charms.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
not what im asking really im asking since my game will have changed DS and im not sure if its already tied to the wifi how do i make sure i can still get it and trade it on

As long as you haven't already received the Arceus Wonder Card on your cartridge, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Fantastic. Two big-ish towns near me, neither of them get the damn event. I'd have thought Glenrothes would've got the damn thing.

I might have to get a group together and go to Dundee ¬¬

LOL Glenrothes? That is one of the last places i'd ever expect a pokemon event to be held, about as likely as there being one in Kirkcaldy in my opinion. Would be really convenient if there was though.

I'm hoping to get to the Glasgow one as my Fiance and i are planning to spend a night there that weekend... but of course... mother's Day <_< god i hate these mother/father days. They just get in the damn way and another cash in for shops AND they always creep up don't they.

If that fails... Dundee also... i just hope that's not the changed weekend if we can't go to Glasgow on the 13th/14th. This all depends on my fiance's work holidays that he still has to take before the end of march.

It does seem silly that there are less venues than the Shaymin event.

It also seems silly that there's no Edinburgh venue. Mind you i can't think of a large game store there. Then again the Glasgow Shaymin Game was a small one.

Noppy

is this arceus the same as the american+ australian event? starting at lvl 100 with roar of time, spacial rend, shadow sneak and judgement?

Lorde

is this arceus the same as the american+ australian event? starting at lvl 100 with roar of time, spacial rend, shadow sneak and judgement?

Yes, the only difference will probably be OT, ID, SID, and distribution dates. Otherwise they're the same. It's Shadow Force not Shadow Sneak by the way.

Last edited:

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
I'll be wandering off to Birmingham with my little brother (I'm so proud) and best friend. Can't believe Derby, Leicester and Nottingham aren't holding this event though

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
This is probably the most stupid question ever, but, do I have to have completed Pearl to get this event?

@Absoltea No :) You need to download the event, activate the wonder card and go to your any Pokemart where a man with a green hat will give you Arceus if you have room in your party. If not he'll ask you to make room and will give it you once you've done that. As for needing to have completed HG/SS to activate the Arceus Event, that is a good question...

Blazing Charmander

Luckily I live a bus ride away from Birmingham city centre so the event is easily accessible for me. However, I unfortunately won't be attending because i'm likely to be busy doing something for my college course, and i'm already hoping I can make the football in the afternoon. My very good friend has said he will take my Platinum in with him though, so i'm delighted i'll have an Arceus ready to transfer to SoulSilver. :)

buskalilly

Lol, you do all realise Josh2010 was quoting something about the figurines, right? Not the Arceus

And I'd like to recommend that people who definately can't go send their cart and a self-addressed envelope to people who definately can, but I'm loathe to trust the internet. Or Royal Mail . . .

@buskalilly That still doesn't make sense. Why would codes be nescessary for a figure? I can understand the one per person thing though, but I'll probably still get the monocle and moustache ;)

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
Thank you, I feel a little less sheepish now :D

Simse

Anyway, I wonder why so few stores are giving it out.

Might be that England doesn't have as bigger fan base as Japan and America hence not getting events in the past, so Nintendo simply, don't bother as much with England.
I'm not saying it's true, just a thought.

Also, anyone going to the event in Preston, Fishergate?

Last edited:

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
What do you suppose the chances are of us getting the 10th anniversary mew?

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
I mean the mew that Japan got for their HHSS, I'm not sure what it's been called

Lorde

We've had a mew, and the 10th aniversay was 4-5 years ago or something.

He means the HG/SS 10th Anniversary Mew, called the Susumu Mew in Japan. There has been NO announcement concerning it sadly :( Check the main site for any updates.

I'm glad Arceus is being given away at several locations, it looks like it'll be easier to get than some of the past events :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.