• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Arceus Events: The thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
I'm going to sticky this thread as well so it can constantly stay on the first page and all Brits can get to know their fellow event-goers.
Thank you!

I can confirm I'll be cosplaying as Zangoose at the Meadowhall event!
Woo!
Any-one else cosplaying to an Arceus event? (not just Meadowhall)

Last edited:

Vycksta

Attendee post is updated once again.

TheLupineOne said:
Any-one else cosplaying to an Arceus event? (not just Meadowhall)
Bryony and I are cosplaying as two of HGSS' stupid sexy Rocket Executives. I'm going to be Proton (( For the ones all WTF MATE he's the green haired one wearing the cap in my sig )) and Bryony will be Archer (( Guy with the light blue hair )). Man I am so psyched for this!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, it looks like my cousin can't make the Portsmouth event, so I'm going to the Oxford St. one instead.

neal-b

Team Rocket 4ever
I've just checked the train times from Lincoln to Sheffield Meadowhall on Sunday and the earliest time is 3:15pm which arrives at 4:45pm so it looks like am not going now. :( Luckily I have TRU event ;493; but I did want to get my own.

Last edited:

Pokerob

Webmaster of PW.UK
I and several others are attending the Norwich Event.

Hoping to see others there, also TechnoSparkX.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, anotehr change of plan for me -_- My cousin's gonna be up in Keswick tomorrow, and my friend has D of E, so I'm gonna be going alone to the Oxford Street event. However, my friend might go to the Kingston event since he lives there, and if he does, I'll probably be forced into going as well.

Anyway, to everyone going to the Oxford St./Kingston events - we need a way to recognize each other. Ideas, anyone?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I would, but there's basically no such thing as a good picture of me lol XD

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I wish it would say which GAME in Dundee it's going to >_<

there's one in the High Street and there's one near Ninewells Hospital

I and several others are attending the Norwich Event.

Hoping to see others there, also TechnoSparkX.

i will be there around 11-2 sometime around then i will be wearing jeans or trackys with a blue or white hoodie or black coat

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, because of the fact that there are absolutely NO good pics of me, I'll just say what the hell's going on with me and the Oxford St. event.

I'm gonna be there from 10 till 2 or so, because I gotta go at 2 (annoying, I know). I'll probs be wearing jeans with a black hoodie saying "Graffiti is not a crime" in such small letters you won't be able to see it. I hope I can find some other members in the event =P

Morgan Lamia

Jigoku no Banken
No Arceus for me, since there's no event in or near my area; as usual ^^; I think the last event here was about 6 or 7 years ago, lol.

(Oh, and hey; my second post in going on for a year. I really should post here more often ^^; )

Last edited:

Loxam

If anyone wants to sell a legit Arceus from one of these events please let me know as I cannot make it myself - but wouldnt mind parting with a lil cash for one. Has to be legit tho (proof would be nice :)).

Drop us a pm or email richard@loxam.me.uk

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, I'm gonna be leaving for the Oxford St. event in about 15 minutes, so to everyone going there: my char's name is Stew (it was gonna be stweie, but I was a retard and clicked OK too fast)

Pokerob

Webmaster of PW.UK
i will be there around 11-2 sometime around then i will be wearing jeans or trackys with a blue or white hoodie or black coat

Sweet dude, just tap me on the should and say technosparkX to me and I'll say hey. I will keep an eye out for you though!

Could someone post the info asap?

I'm looking forward to this probably going Kingston or Reading (next week) should be good, then the only pokemon unobtainable in HG/SS/D/P/Pt is Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, everything else we have had an event for or can be caught.

Although we should get Jirachi in a short while, Mew is obtainable on MPR which just leaves two, and furthermore Deoxys will be available from Ranger 3 leaving Celebi...

I can see the guide for 5th gen now

Celebi: Unobtainable in the UK

aclover

VICTORiOUS
anyone going to the nuneaton events today?
i am. probbably around 2 (if we can get there.
im taking plat+diamond so i get 2 arceus' one for me and one for LUXRAYMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.