• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Arceus Events: The thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It's for all three versions; Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum according to the main site.

Thanks KIRA :)

I'll have to commandeer my my brother's Diamond, so i'll have a spare because i think someone else wants me to get one for them, so i'll have one left if anyone can't get one.

So Pearl for me, Diamond reserved, Platinum for trade.

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
Yeah this is what I'm talking about, 2 events announced in the space of a week :D

Last edited:

Blazios

I suppose I'll be at the Liverpool one at some point. At least it's in a shop this time, and not a GIANT MARQUEE in the middle of town.

Andy787

What a suprise. Not only do I believe we'll not get an event for Arceus up here in Wick, but it looks like I'll be missing out om yet another event to obtain an event pokémon.

...Not that I really care or anything, it's just that I really wish that I could get an event pokémon the legit way for once ;/.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It seem like I might be able to make to Manchester one after all. While I am there I might pick up the Sonic classic collection for the DS while I am there.

JaimeGreenan

What do you have to do?
I mean, in order to get it?
Like connect to Wi-Fi in the store or something?
I'm sorry if it's obvious, it's just this is the first event I have actually been to.

dam it the 1 that i would go to is to far in norwhich would some1 be able to get me 1 please

What do you have to do?
I mean, in order to get it?
Like connect to Wi-Fi in the store or something?
I'm sorry if it's obvious, it's just this is the first event I have actually been to.

You have to make sure you have activated mystery gift in your game and then when you get to the store on the main menu screen of the game select mystergy gift and then 'get via wireless' and it should start to download

ok is the norwhich game back of the inns is that the game outside of the castle mall and near gamestation if it is i may be going then

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You have to make sure you have activated mystery gift in your game and then when you get to the store on the main menu screen of the game select mystergy gift and then 'get via wireless' and it should start to download

When you go to instore events, Mystery Gift is activated automatically right before the download. There's no need to input the phrase in Jubilife City to activate it.

AARrock

im gunna try and head to one of them im guessing you can just go along at what ever time before game shuts is that correct

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Should be going to the Oxford Street one in London! ^_^ Can't wait to get my own Arceus.

bayleef_fan

Legendary Trainer
When it says that you get a figure with any purchase if a pokemon product, do you think that includes things like cards? I could get HG/SS cheaper elsewhere and there aren't any pokemon games out at the moment I want to buy. But I'd be happy to spend a couple of pounds on some cards and get a figure.

Vhazza

Will hopefully be attending the Glasgow date but not until after 3pm (I work at the weekends). Just hope there's no major SPL games out that way....

revolvingscott

I'm attending the Belfast event. I'll be wearing my Sex Pistols tee probably although I might wear a different one. If you see someone with a Sex Pistols tee that's been there since 9am. C'est moi!

Icefyre

Pokemon Collector
Belfast Event

I'm attending the Belfast event. I'll be wearing my Sex Pistols tee probably although I might wear a different one. If you see someone with a Sex Pistols tee that's been there since 9am. C'est moi!

Hmm, i'm not sure what i'll be wearing - either a red or a green top paired w/jeans and trainers and a hat... Are we meeting outside the store or at the seats just down from it?

Do ya think it'll be the same people providing the Event Pokemon as last time, if you know what i mean?

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
Going to go to the Oxford Street one with my sister this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.