• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uk Deoxys Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
Gentleben said:
What can I say I get around-He traded me a Shiny Machamp in return for my level 5 Surfing Pichu (Nicknamed Surfchu) and the Celebi Data on his pokedex.

lol dont forget the milotic and the staryu called deathstar dude :p

Gentleben

Nintendo VIP Fan
Clouds said:
lol dont forget the milotic and the staryu called deathstar dude :p

Hows the Deathstar going? EV Trained and sweeping yet? Have you found and beaten my 2 Colour Ruby/Sapphire Secret base?

cxoa

Heat Trainer
i thought bout givin them away, they only valid till end of the year!!!

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

PkmnTrainerJ said:
Apparently they have five...I have erm...65 and plan to do the same thing. Just I'll do it just for £1.99 Buy It Now. I'm not greedy.
I was planning on selling mine, but then again I decided to frame them and put them on my wall!

cxoa

Heat Trainer
i dont understand the question, to get the download at the event you needed to be at least up to five badges, to actually use the ticket you need to have beaten the e4 and given the ruy nd sapphire to celio

Gentleben

Nintendo VIP Fan
cxoa said:
i dont understand the question, to get the download at the event you needed to be at least up to five badges, to actually use the ticket you need to have beaten the e4 and given the ruy nd sapphire to celio

Actually to get the download you need to have only activated mystery Gift/Event. You don't need 5 badges cause when I returned to the bimingham event on Sunday I download loaded the ticket and I only had 2 badges on my emerald copy.

However to use the ticket you def have to have beaten the Elite 4.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Pan said:
....Cool? I so want my Defence deoxys, Speed deoxys and Attack deoxys.

Interesting, somewhat: Deoxys is the DNA pokemon, right? Well: deoxyribonucleicacid is what DNA stands for. Interesting, somewhat.

Thats what the deoxys name was based off actually :p

poke_girl

The Amazing
PkmnTrainerJ said:
Apparently they have five...I have erm...65 and plan to do the same thing. Just I'll do it just for £1.99 Buy It Now. I'm not greedy.
Are these the little cards you can use to send your cart off to Nintendo?
Link me to your Auction PkmnTrainer?? >_<; please

Haunter

Johto Champion
Ghost Rider said:
Thats what the deoxys name was based off actually :p

I know. I was pointing it out to those who didn't.

EDIT: I'm going to Bristol tomorrow.

Last edited:

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
I was at Bristol today with my two half brothers. I would have liked to have stayed longer but there wasn't really that much to do. far too little space for the amount of people there. I traded my celebi back and forth between these two kids. I also gave the eon ticket to a couple of people. I got a shiny golbat for my ho-oh which I feel a bit tight about now. Got four aurora tickets and a few of those mail away forms. Wish I could go again tomorrow but my driving skills aren't quite upto cribbs causeways craziness yet I'm afraid. Can't wait for the next event!

Haunter

Johto Champion
Ah! JUST got back. I have three tickets.

I traded a feebas for a chansey. I met some people, one from SPPf but I sort of ... lost him. His name was Toby. I didn't get my Johto starters :( This girl showed me her shiny mew, umbreon and espeon. On Gold, mind. I battled. Lost one, won one.

I was roped into playing a card game. I had the grass set. THREE chikorita, a spinarak, an oddish and a snubbull... I still won, though.

K

king krab kingler

Will there ver be any events in scotland?
Is there anyone out there from scotland in the same situation as me?

Meh the events aren't nearly as popular and fun as they used to be. The events were full of people and fun things to do in the r/b/y era.

Nope that weren't me. I went croydon. Anyway anyone see the event on jetix?

Haunter

Johto Champion
No. I was interviewed by some guy. He asked me had I played Emerald. I said "Yeah, I'm playing now." and he said "Let's see" so showed him the cartrdge and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.