• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uk Deoxys Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
The good news is that I now have 2 Deoxys. The bad news is that I had to spend £34.00 train ticket for a 4 hour journey, I left at 9AM, a 2 hour walk to spend about 10 minutes at an event which by then it was about 3PM. I then got back to the train station and had to wait about 1/2 hour for a train, there was no service not even a person or machine to tell you which or when to catch a train. I had to ask them when they arrived in the train if they were going to the right place. At about 5PM I finally got a train and then a bus and then another train home, I arrived at about 8:30PM. Earlier than expected but that is redicous. It was also the nearest event to me. So I didn't have time to play XD, duel anyone in the TCG, nor battle or even trade. I really hope that if and when Nintendo do the next event it is closer, I wasn't expecting it to be anything this pathetic.

But besides that it was a great day and I have my Deoxys. Don't know if I saw anyone there I was with my brother and friend. A person came up to me and asked "Yo, do any of you guys want a battle". I replied sorry not now i'm tryingto catch Deoxys, sitting in the Red chair closest to the Wonderspot machine. That about it, I would have stayed if it hadn't have taken so long to get there and back.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
why not read the previous page! gentleben says that you need two badges to access mystery gift. Then you should be able to send your game off. Then if you go into a pokecenter there should be guy who actually gives you the ticket. To use it you have to have beaten the e4 and completed celios network machie with the ruby and sapphire and have national dex

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
I wish I could have gone again today and spent more time there yesterday. I got a shiny golbat for my ho-oh and thats about all I managed to accomplish. I really want there to be another one soon, it had so much potential. I was there from about 11.30 till 12.30. I saw a man doing some filming. He filmed the sign at the entrance. It was really good.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
Is the Hasty nature best for the Speed Deoxys in Emerald?

I'm thinking of trying to get it... I have even caught it yet lol.

Deathstar is still level 5 havent brought the time to train it yet. Will do soon

O

Orchestration

OK I just got Deoxys on Leaf Green.

His stats:

HP: 77
Attack: 51
Defence: 103
Sp.Atck: 58
Sp.Def: 107
Speed: 59

Nature: Quiet

Are these decent or should I reset and catch another one?

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
Orchestration, I take it because you have it on leaf green your going for the defensive strategy? You might want to go for a bold or calm nature if so. You can find out a load of stuff on the man site, pokemon of the week for defense deoxys might be a good place to start. Were you at bristol?

O

Orchestration

I didn't go but a friend did, so I gave him my cartridge.

I only had Leaf Green, so that is why I have the Deoxys.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
cant believe the authoristaion cards are selling for £25.00 plus on ebay

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
I put 3 on there for £5 each. I'm just covering costs. Well not really, I'm looking to make a cheap buck. I need the money. People pay more for even worse stuff on there though.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
i sold four for £5 plus postage. and i thought i was being a bit expensive, i almost covered the cost of going to leicester :)

Clouds

Fog Trainer
Clouds said:
Is the Hasty nature best for the Speed Deoxys in Emerald?

I'm thinking of trying to get it... I have even caught it yet lol.

Deathstar is still level 5 havent brought the time to train it yet. Will do soon

well.........?

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
It depends what you want to do with it. Look at the natures on the main page and make your decision in relation to the moves you want to give it.

Anyone see jetix where they showed the deoxys event or something like that? I just stopped receiving sky a week before that programme, which I have been waiting for, and it had to air just at the most awkward of times ¬_¬

Anyone can someone tell me what happened?

pokemon master:Stranger

Surprise buttsecks!
My deoxys will just sit in their boxes looking pretty

your chose but lg one is a fantasic tank.

poke_girl

The Amazing
aw.. they're all over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.