• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uk fans info for pbr

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
So pbr is coming out in the UK next Friday and since many uk fans have imported diamond and/or pearl from the US and r wishing to upload there pokemon from it to a uk pbr could there be any complications in any aspect?

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
what about registering for wifi battles dont you put the country your dp is from?
has anyone got dp from the US and uploaded their pokemon to an austrailian pbr?

Last edited:

Lucario rocks

Pokemon master
Im getting it next week

Munchlax Army
;munchlax;;munchlax;;munchlax;;munchlax;;munchlax;;munchlax;

bd05a8a73b1417e8ff469e85a3b04539.png

Val0r

EV dumb
I had a concern about this myself. To get round it I also have a UK diamond, while the game my team is on/ I mainly play is a US Pearl.
Can always trade over to solve the problem.

I believe that it is going to be the same case as with migrating Poke'mon from the GBA games, to Diamond and Pearl...

Basically, same language versions will be compatable, for example, a US version GBA game will work with a UK version DS game and vice versa, but you won't be able to use a Japanese/German/French version ect., with a UK/US version, due to them being in a different language...

To further support this, it even says on the back of the PBR box -
"NOTE: Only Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl games of the same language version as the Pokémon Battle Revolution language setting can use the connectivity features of this title."

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Confirming US Pearl works with English PBR.

Just tried it and it worked perfectly.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
I believe that it is going to be the same case as with migrating Poke'mon from the GBA games, to Diamond and Pearl...

Basically, same language versions will be compatable, for example, a US version GBA game will work with a UK version DS game and vice versa, but you won't be able to use a Japanese/German/French version ect., with a UK/US version, due to them being in a different language...

To further support this, it even says on the back of the PBR box -
"NOTE: Only Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl games of the same language version as the Pokémon Battle Revolution language setting can use the connectivity features of this title."

thanks for the info , at least nintendo put that info on the box to reasure people who import from countries like the US

BCVM22

thanks for the info , at least nintendo put that info on the box to reasure people who import from countries like the US

Are you positively daft? Nintendo didn't put that on there to "reassure people who import." There is no company that condones the import of another company's product from outside the region, as it screws up their bottom line sales. That was put on there to avoid confusion across Europe, where English is not quite the dominant language and users might possess or have access to software in differing languages.

"Put that info on the box to reassure importers." Good lord.