• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Pokemon Anime - Big Update

harryheart

BIG UPDATE

It seems like the new episodes of the final half of Galactic Battles will begin shortly!

Visit this webpage - here - and then scroll down to where UK airdates end and it states that the episodes we haven't seen begin on Septemeber 4th, there is also a citation (proof) listed next to it by the little blue numbers! Click on them and follow the link. Unfortunately we won't be able to completely find out until the DIsney XD schedule reaches Saturday and/or the program actually airs but it looks like good news! And then it seems it'll be aired weekends! Anyway fingers crossed this is true!

Disney XD Verification

Disney XD have updated their schedule to show that on Septemeber 4th new episodes will begin to air weekly on Saturdays at 7am. I have an image here with faint red circling the info:

NewPokemonGalacticBattlesEpisodes.jpg

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Oh alright, Thanks Harry, I was thinking about this last night, getting bored of the Ping Pong episode being shown constantly.

harryheart

Oh alright, Thanks Harry, I was thinking about this last night, getting bored of the Ping Pong episode being shown constantly.

Yes I agree with you on that one. It's like how they have a fetish for the Wallace cup and Solaceon Contests too from Battle Dimension. I'm excited for these new episodes and the fact they're having a set schedule similar to the US. It's getting me thinking that they may have decided to air things similar to the US so we get constant new episodes and the viewers will continue to watch their channel. I haven't actually seen Disney XD in about a month because of their lack of new episodes.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good. Now other countries will get the last part of the season. They're a bit delayed with this, I would say, but it's not terrible.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Lol, lovely to know. I just gave up on trying to catch eps on TV after a while, but cheers mate!!! :D

Need to get the UK fanbases up and running again...

harryheart

Lol, lovely to know. I just gave up on trying to catch eps on TV after a while, but cheers mate!!! :D

Need to get the UK fanbases up and running again...

Yes definitely, when Disney give up I just tend to give up on them! Its so irritating but I'm glad they're going to air it similar to how they do in America!

Brumrha

Banned
You all are still stuck in the Galactic War-Zone??

Man, you people must've drawn the short end of the straw, especially given the fact that nobody was willing to air this show anymore up until now...

harryheart

You all are still stuck in the Galactic War-Zone??

Man, you people must've drawn the short end of the straw, especially given the fact that nobody was willing to air this show anymore up until now...

Yus we are unfortunately, but when it's over and done with we can move on! Yay

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Man, when I was a baby, watching Charizard vs Aerodactyl, my dream was to grow up and become a Pkmn master. Id strut around turning a cap around and screaming at spiders telling them to use Poison Sting............

Then, for all us this side of the pond, those dreams died, and ffs, given the pretty sh*t state of UK kids telly now compared to the good old days when you could walk in and watch Arthur and Fairly OddParents on the BBC, then switch to CITV and catch back-to-back eps of Digimon Adventure followed by Pokemon, the animé needs to return to our screens.

Sure its badly dubbed now, and the lines are so corny, and the humour is bad, but I want to see it all over again.