• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK pokemon event for Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
awesome! i was just wondering when we'd get Darkrai the other day! ^^
i don't know if i'll go to my nearest Woolies yet though (although i'd like to), since it might be a bit hard for me to get there that day, and plus the fact that i already have a US and French Darkrai... so i don't know yet... but i hope the Scottish events go better than the last Mew event went, lol! >_<'

DieChavsDie

^ So no meeting Serebii at an event ;) Shame.

This all sounds like itll be fun, and it just solidifies that August actually WILL be the only month with ANYTHING happening for me.

Does anything state anywhere what the OT/ID will be for Darkrai? If its anything like Mew, itll have something to do with the Film (Mew was named Aura), so it might have something to do with the film.

Seeing Serebii himself, would definitely get me going to Portsmouth, but alas, he will not be there. I think I'll go up there for a day shopping, and meet up with some of my friends from uni afterwards anyway. So yeah, kirkeastment, put me down for the 31st! I will be looking to mix records with as many people as possible!

DieChavsDie

Oooo, I forgot about mixing records.

What does Mixing Records do?

Mr Mag

I shall be attending the Exeter event, hopefully I shall be there before the shop opens and if anyone wants me to breed anything for then just ask.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Serebii lives in Bournemouth?

SEREBII lives in BOURNEMOUTH???!!!??!

That's just plain weird. Ah well.

Again, anyone know if US game cards will be compatable? Anyone? At all?

Closest one to me is Portsmouth, so I hope I'll be able to go there. I hope my mum lets me...

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Serebii lives in Bournemouth?

SEREBII lives in BOURNEMOUTH???!!!??!

That's just plain weird. Ah well.

Again, anyone know if US game cards will be compatable? Anyone? At all?

I'm sure i already answered this, but i'll place an answer here and in the main post.

On the woolies site, clicking on the picture of darkrai takes you to a page that says to "bring your english lanuage games", now i would presume that since the US carts are english language, they will work.

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Meh I'll bring both my US Diamond and UK Pearl, just in case.

Oh yeah.. woooooooooooo another Pokemon event at the Metro Centre. I'm so glad we're getting another local event, it's about an hour on a bus from me. Oh yeah. Anyone else going to that one?

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
Bit of a yay and a nay. They managed to pick the most obscure location in Bristol no?

Will be there with the missus if we can blag time off work (I will pull a sickie if not ;)) and can find a way to get from Temple Meads to the event (its a 1hr walk, but 10 mins in car !? through some "interesting" parts of Bristol...

Still, will be able to get three Darkrais on the basis USA carts work as well as UK. (Which I'm sure they will.)

Hmm, anyone fancy giving a lift to a couple of guys from the station to the woolies...

Regards.

I don't live in the UK. I DON'T EVEN HAVE DARKRAI!

Well. Good, constructive comments to the thread. (As if we weren't expecting them)

I love it how popular these events are looking to be. Also, I daresay we won't get the Membership Pass, it'll just be received through Mystery Gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.