• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK pokemon event for Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiNgU

I shall hopefully attend the Milton Keynes one, if can get the time off fingers crossed!!!!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

well, in previous years almost all of them were in London. People live outside London too! I've had to travel to London for years, only breaks being 10ANNIV and this (yes, even back to the 2000 Millenium Dome Mew event, and the 2002 Celebi event)

and PiNgU, tell your Boss it's a family emergancy? If you get caught, just make up some story about a (fake?) child relative needing you to go there to get it for him/her because of some reason...or phone in sick xD

Last edited:

Dimbat

Arr...
Anyone have any idea what this "Battle the Pokémon Trainer" is about? Who do we battle on PBR?

On PBR, can you set lvl 100 battles (I've never played it)? I can't be bothered to level up my Trick Room team (best online team I've got) to 100, but maybe I'd be willing to level up my Kabutops, Yanmega and a few others..

It rounds to LV50 only, and it's either 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.

All my main team, bar Torterra, are around LV50-60 anyway (Torterra is lv100)

Dimbat

Arr...
Ah, that's cool, cheers. My Yanmega and Kabutops are in the 60s, so that won't be a problem. Just who to use 3rd... ^^

PiNgU

It rounds to LV50 only, and it's either 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.

All my main team, bar Torterra, are around LV50-60 anyway (Torterra is lv100)

I suppose be similar to last years Mew Event. If so then bring it on , marathon of battles gee i hope can make it with work not being in the way!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Ok so heres what info i can give, unverified of course, but highly likely;

OT will be Alamos, its been this in france and in italy, so should extend to the UK as well. ID# will either be that of the date you attend, or more than likely it will be 02008.

PBR battles will be using rental pokemon(fixed party of 3/6), and two people at a time if possible, if not then you'll face a PC controlled team.

"Battle the Pokémon Trainer", i would presume this means people who show up, can battle a pokemon trainer, i.e. you'll be able to battle anyone you meet at the event.

OR

"Battle the Pokémon Trainer", could mean there'll be a person dressed as Ash and you can battle him via local wireless, and he'll use a team made up of Ash's 4th gen pokemon.

Last edited:

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
I'll be going to the exeter event. I'm stopping off on the way to legoland though and I'll have my two younger sisters with me so I doubt I'll have time to stop off and battle anyone unfortunately.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Put me down for Portsmouth. I'll most likely be going with goldfan. I only live about 20 mins away in Southampton.

Any info on if US game cards are compatable with the Darkrai? I couldn't wait, so had to import.....

Finally but none in Reading that's no good it'd wouldn't be like this 10 years ago I tell you. Sad times Basingstoke is the nearest to me so it's a trip their it'd seem. Hah I can imagine it now the great majority of people attending them will all be over 16, they hardly promote any of the kiddy sides of the 'mon here.

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Ok so heres what info i can give, unverified of course, but highly likely;

OT will be Alamos, its been this in france and in italy, so should extend to the UK as well. ID# will either be that of the date you attend, or more than likely it will be 02008.

PBR battles will be using rental pokemon(fixed party of 3/6), and two people at a time if possible, if not then you'll face a PC controlled team.

"Battle the Pokémon Trainer", i would presume this means people who show up, can battle a pokemon trainer, i.e. you'll be able to battle anyone you meet at the event.

OR

"Battle the Pokémon Trainer", could mean there'll be a person dressed as Ash and you can battle him via local wireless, and he'll use a team made up of Ash's 4th gen pokemon.

If it's battling a dude dressed up as Ash it will be easy because he only really has Gliscor/Gilgar to deal with that most bulky waters can stop and lol at the rest of the team

i'll i'm bring my competitve team along for a laugh and rape the scene untill a 25 year old neckbeard-hamheast shows up then kicks ma poor pokes on

If it's the other options then it will be a blast against kiddy uber teams as my EV trained beedrill kicks them in

Last edited:

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
Woolworths Only

So finally the UK gets the darkrai event.

There are 20 locations throughout the UK to go and download darkrai from.

Credit goes to Anyone For Buttons?, for posting this news first in the UK Pokemon Lovers Club

Also if its not too much trouble Serebii, could you please add this bit of news to the main site, so those who are not forum visitors can still know about this event.

Here is a list of those attending the events.

6th - August - EDINBURGH

7th - August - GLASGOW

8th - August - NEWCASTLE

9th - August - STOCKTON ON TEES

10th - August - LIVERPOOL

R. New

12th - August - HANLEY

14th - August - CHESTERFIELD

15th - August - STAINES

16th - August - MILTON KEYNES

PkmnTrainerJ

17th - August - NORWICH

20th - August - EXETER

Elementman-Novapoke

21st - August - BRISTOL

kirkeastment
Dimbat

22nd - August - GLOUCESTER

23rd - August - NEWPORT

24th - August - SWINDON

27th - August - BROMLEY

28th - August - BEXLEYHEATH

29th - August - BECKTON

30th - August - BASINGSTOKE

31st - August - PORTSMOUTH

do you mean newport as in shropshire? if so, YAY!
shropshire gets another event. :D
i'm hoping that this will be the 2nd event i go to since manaphy was
released.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
Woolworths Only

So finally the UK gets the darkrai event.

There are 20 locations throughout the UK to go and download darkrai from.

Credit goes to Anyone For Buttons?, for posting this news first in the UK Pokemon Lovers Club

Also if its not too much trouble Serebii, could you please add this bit of news to the main site, so those who are not forum visitors can still know about this event.

Here is a list of those attending the events.

6th - August - EDINBURGH

7th - August - GLASGOW

8th - August - NEWCASTLE

9th - August - STOCKTON ON TEES

10th - August - LIVERPOOL

R. New

12th - August - HANLEY

14th - August - CHESTERFIELD

15th - August - STAINES

16th - August - MILTON KEYNES

PkmnTrainerJ

17th - August - NORWICH

20th - August - EXETER

Elementman-Novapoke

21st - August - BRISTOL

kirkeastment
Dimbat

22nd - August - GLOUCESTER

23rd - August - NEWPORT

24th - August - SWINDON

27th - August - BROMLEY

28th - August - BEXLEYHEATH

29th - August - BECKTON

30th - August - BASINGSTOKE

31st - August - PORTSMOUTH

do you mean newport as in shropshire? if so, YAY!
shropshire gets another event. :D
i'm hoping that this will be the 2nd event i go to since manaphy was
released.

chibiipompom

yay for UK-ers!

now if only i lived in the UK, stupid australia.

XD lol

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Hey.Im going chesterfield!
Donno what to wear,but ill have a white ds lite,with A decal of dalgiamwith a stater trio sticker on top of the decal,and a pokemon pearl protector.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
wow, the UK get's alot more locations then the netherlands, sofar i only know one location thoughout the netherlands that's at least 1 and a half hour driving from each corner of the dutch borders, i'll wish you guys & girls the best of luck with your darkrai event.

Status
Not open for further replies.