• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK pokemon event for Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Nice! I'll probobly go to Milton Keynes, I'll want a Jirachi baloon model and I'll get one ):<

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Can you guys stop *****ing about how Nintendo has forgotten about you now and start to remember they have never had an event in Mexico?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Can you guys stop *****ing about how Nintendo has forgotten about you now and start to remember they have never had an event in Mexico?

This thread isn't about complaining that the UK never has an event, its a thread telling people the UK are having one for darkrai, and because you couldn't bother to read.

I've updated the first page with whos going to which event. However i've only included those who say they're going, no maybes will be added at this time.

Last edited:

PiNgU

This thread isn't about complaining that the UK never has an event, its a thread telling people the UK are having one for darkrai, and because you couldn't bother to read.

I've updated the first page with whos going to which event. However i've only included those who say they're going, no maybes will be added at this time.

Kirk can you please put me down for possibly attending Milton Keynes event should have full conformation soon! Me can't wait :D I be mainly battling if all goes to plan and they have pbr to up levels. If not i distribute some pokes for people.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
God damnit. Northern Scotland gets ****ed over again. Jesus, when can we get a ****ing event in Kirkcaldy or something. God ****ing damn it. I'm not going to Edinburgh for this ***gotry.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
As soon as my dad wakes up (he sleeps quite late), I'll ask him to go to one of these events. I'm very fortunate in the fact that the event is where we usually do our shopping so it wouldn't be too much to go to the event while going round and buying clothes, or something.

All that said, if it's confirmed, I'll put myself down for the Hanley event. Go ST postcode!

Cheers kirkeastment. It's nice to get credit somewhere... *cough*main site*cough*

Anyways, as said earlier, I may be in attendance at the Portsmouth event, but already own a US Darkrai. If I hear more news on the Woolworths retail intranet, I'll let people know. Also, as Entertainment Manager in my store, I may also be attending an Entertainment Roadshow in a couple of weeks' time, where more info may be known.

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
Hmm...wonder if it's a direct download or you have to go to new moon island. I hope it's the latter, cause then i can reset for a good nature.

DieChavsDie

Woop Woop!

My mum said she will take me to the Portsmouth event (Only other one near Southampton is Baisingstoke, but my mum works that day).

Only grrrr is that its not in Southampton again this year. Last years Mew Event was.

PiNgU

Sadly its gonna be very unlikely im gonna make it. Closest is Milton Keynes and its not gonna be likely gonna get the time off :( Unless a miracle happens !! I tried booking few weeks off and can't have 16th off dam it !!! Plus i'm gonna have hard job going somewhere else.

blackrose

i hope this event comes to australia :)

are all the darkrai different? or are they all the same?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

what in gods name are you talking about?
read the tread better and then get the hell out of here with your big mouth.

anyways, i was wondering if somebody here is femiliar with the OT and ID of the upcoming event darkrai, the netherlands will have it's event on 30 and 31 august so i'm very intereasted in it's info.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

When I found out, it was almost midnight, but my Mum was awake so I asked her xD

Me, my brother and my mum will be going to MK! W00T

Pojopembo

Bah, nothing even remotely close to Leeds. My best chance would be Liverpool or Newcastle, and I'll be damned if I'm paying for train tickets to go that far :p

Status
Not open for further replies.