• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK pokemon event for Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's confirmed that i'm going. Put me down for Bristol. Darkrai here i come! ^_^

As I said before I'll be tagging along with him so put me down for Bristol aswell.

Maybe, maybe not. We already had a Deoxys event back in 2005(which i attended, BTW ). However this doesn't eliminate the possibility of the 'new' Deoxys coming over here as well. It could simply pass us by, but you never know.

We haven't had the Gamestop Deoxys so we can always pray that that will make it across the Pacific.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Maybe, maybe not. We already had a Deoxys event back in 2005(which i attended, BTW :)). However this doesn't eliminate the possibility of the 'new' Deoxys coming over here as well. It could simply pass us by, but you never know.

Been there, did that, got the t-shirt (literally...that green shirt the staff wore, got it...eBay)

I emailed ONM asking for Celebi, no reply, and don't expect one

Mr Mag

On the event I shall be attending I will ask the staff members about a Celebi event and will do my best to convince them to ask who ever is in control of the events to give us one.

Omnituens

I'm suprised that GAME didn't bid to do this - oh well.

I'll probably send my cartridge to a friend who lives nearer one of the locations - too far for me to travel really.

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
Looks like I'm a dead cert for Bristol, along with the missus, my little bro and a buddy. Got the time off, just need to get a taxi sorted if my Bro can't rustle up a car.

Cool beans, once this is done, only Arceus and Shaymin to go.

I was also surprised game didn't get this one, or Toysrus... maybe they will do the Deoxys one pretty soon. God knows we need it.

I wonder if N will roll out some weekend DLs of legends via the new store points they previewed in ONM not so long ago... would make life so much better for us hardcore fans!

Regards.

.Lexi.([Extremo]).

Elite Frontman
Put me down for Newcastle, if the first page is still being updated. Newcastle-goers, if you wanna meet up, feel free to PM me. :]

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
We have had about 4 or 5 for the entire 3rd and 4th gens. That's loads, isn't it?

Yes, I know we do occasionally get events, but usually they are hugely after or worse than the American ones. The only one I can't complain about even if I wanted to is the Birth Island event we got.

You guys get just as many reachable events as we do. The only ones I've ever been able to attend were the Gamestp Deoxys and the TRU Darkrai, I'm not driving three states over (states about the size of you guy's whole country) Just in order to get a freakin' Pokemon.

PiNgU

I managed pull out a miracle at work :D I'm going to the Milton Keynes one, how ever i wont be there till abt 2pm but will stay till the end. Shall collect my Darkrai's ;) If possible trade and battle :D

Ice Cold Glalie

I might be able to go to the Newcastle one, depending on if I am working...

Now just to figure out how I shall get to the Metro Centre..

I'm going to the one in Portsmouth, because I rule.
And hopefully i'll get the time off work....

And to everyone saying that the Uk never get events.....
your all idiots. :p
We get a event at least once a year, normally.

Last edited:

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
It's confirmed, now. Put me down for the Hanley event...why I'm not on the list now I don't know.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
@Xweek, you weren't on the list because you didn't confirm you were going until now, and as i've said before, unless you can confirm your going you won't be added to the list.

cheekie3

Banana
I found out about this the other day and will prob go as luckily there is one local for me (Basingstoke) but the Woolworths there is in the town center and judging y the size of the last event i went to (mew event) there is not nearly enough space there :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.