• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Pokemon Tournament - Manchester Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am only going to be getting back into pkmn with Platinum I won't be able to attend :-( Plus I'd prolly get pwned.
That said I recall that there used to be tournaments YONKS (about 10 years ago) for R/B/Y and that was when I was in IRELAND. So the UK simple *MUST* have some pkmn tournies/get togethers?

Its a nice change hearing an event that is not going to be held in London. Im fed up of hearing events only happening down south, but now at least I may get a chance to apply for this tournament.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Sigh, theres never any tournaments in Florida, USA...
Ah to heck with it, I'm going to london ^^

graphs500

Banned
The tournament will be hosted by the retailer HMV's Gamerbase store
in Manchester and is being organized by Pokecharms. No dates have been set yet, but a time frame of around Pokémon Platinum's U.K. release between the end of May and start of June has been determined pending feedback from those who are interested in taking part. U.K.-based gamers can register their interest and ideal weekend within the time frame on the site's forums.
==============================
clawfoot tub waste overflow flange spreader

danzo

Master in Training
Wow sounds cool! I'd like to see one in New Zealand. I wouldnt enter but id love to watch what goes down :)

MewMew42

Whats going on with this, did it happen? if not will it happen?

If ive missed it I'll be so annoyed! I live in manchester!! i was in that hmv yesterday =[

Status
Not open for further replies.