• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Toonami overtakes KWB

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
that is so awsome XD,I Am so happy toonami is gettin it XD And on three times a week, we will be in front of the US And the 7th sereis finshs tomorrow

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
You people are making it sound like KidsWB being surpassed is an old thing. Sheesh.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
How unexpected, I might try and make a mini Toonami guide in my TV scehdule for this. It is annoying how Toonami never normally say which episode will be airing when I look at the air times.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Is it clear though that they're airing on weekdays at somepoint? I was hoping that they wouldn't because I'm now moving to uni where there's no Sky availible to me during monday to friday, so I was obviously hoping Sky One would still have the rights so I could come home and watch them at weekends.

Bollocks.

Sharpshooter said:
Is it clear though that they're airing on weekdays at somepoint? I was hoping that they wouldn't because I'm now moving to uni where there's no Sky availible to me during monday to friday, so I was obviously hoping Sky One would still have the rights so I could come home and watch them at weekends.

Bollocks.
Toonami are doing those weekend repeats like they did with Chronicals, so they are repeated ont he weekends.

If that was what you were looking for.

Deoxytwo said:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ahem

Brilliant, I'll be watching it every time its on of course! I haven't seen it before. Is that the uk times?
Yeah, why would they post other times when its for the UK? O_O But yeah ther the times its on Toonami.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Torkoal Stu said:
Toonami are doing those weekend repeats like they did with Chronicals, so they are repeated ont he weekends.

If that was what you were looking for.

Oh yeah phew, cause I don't know how to work Sky+ recording so that could've been a bit of problem particularly because I don't think my brother was going to sit there and tape every single one of them.

Do you need to order Sky+ or does it come free with digital?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Sharpshooter said:
Oh yeah phew, cause I don't know how to work Sky+ recording so that could've been a bit of problem particularly because I don't think my brother was going to sit there and tape every single one of them.

Do you need to order Sky+ or does it come free with digital?
you need sky+ to record without a video recorder or DVD recorder.
With sky+ there is a lil button on the remote which looks like a red circle with an 'R' in it, go to TV guide, go to the channel the program is on (in this case toonami) choose the program you want to record, press the button and then wait til it is on.

It will record it straight to the sky+ planner

J

Jelly♥Winry

see, this is why the UK pwns all the other countries XD so, will they be showing all the episodes?

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yeah i so exctied were getting 3 episodes a week,its gonna be great

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yeah it starts on the 10th october i think

I

Invisionary Bloo

Glad to see I've made a difference in some people's days.

Out of curiousity though, Joe, will you change the layout of the site so it says Coming To UK instead of Coming to US?

MaskedManAbsolkid

Invisionary Bloo said:
Glad to see I've made a difference in some people's days.

Out of curiousity though, Joe, will you change the layout of the site so it says Coming To UK instead of Coming to US?

Even better, change the Chronicles bit with 'Coming to UK'. Someone asked that last year, and I think Serebii said that the US get relatively the same episodes as the UK at the same time. Not sure though.

BTW, I didn't mention I'd search for the episodes. I was gonna say I was gonna search for more info -_-

And the first air date is October 10th

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
No i wont. I havent done it the other times the UK ovetook KWB

T

Tifa

Dude ^______^ You've changed my life for the next season of pokemon

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Serebii, when chronicles finishes could you change it to 'next in UK' please?