• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Toonami overtakes KWB

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
FFS, why are marathon's all of a sudden not on the weekends anymore like they used to be? I betcha if I dropped out they would be!

Its a chronicals marathon x_x Or it is today anyway, so i'm never going to see whichever one they show today, "Gaining Groudon" or "The Scuffle of Legends" :( Unless they show repeats btut he ones on the weekends go in order so there always one ebhind of the week ones. So next weekend will be the two legend ones. I hate toonami, I wish it would go back to Sky now.

But we are getting our three episodes, which is cool.

F

Factory Head Noland

I miss it on Sky One/Mix aswell, I'm gonna miss it today :( and maybe tomorrow and Wednesday aswell, I'll just have to record the three episodes on Friday evening.

S

Skitt3n

F*cksocks. I don't get home from work 'til 5.30. Any idea what time the weekend repeats are?

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Did anyone watch the repeat of the new episode yesterday at 7:35? They skipped the part bofore the intro and the intro :( Now I am beginning to hate them, it was bad enough with trainders choice.

S

Skitt3n

kaibachaoschampion said:
Did anyone watch the repeat of the new episode yesterday at 7:35? They skipped the part bofore the intro and the intro :( Now I am beginning to hate them, it was bad enough with trainders choice.

I saw that too. Another fine WTF moment from Toonami...

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
todays new pokemon is the 7th gym battle XD So excited

A

Anti-Richie

The Toonami editors must be really lazy or just really bad at their job.

Today (and not for the first time) at the 7.30 showing the gym battle ep, they went to the break when James was in mid-sentence.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Skitt3n said:
F*cksocks. I don't get home from work 'til 5.30. Any idea what time the weekend repeats are?

I don't have access to Sky till the weekends!

Repeats come on at 7:30pm otherwise, there's a marathon-ish on thursday, 8 episodes in all starting at 7am and finishing at 3pm, with other programmes in between it. So no good to you.

You're just gonna have to tape them (like I am at the moment), otherwise repeats are on at weekends starting at 10am, with the last episode airing at 7:30pm I think, you better check the Sky guide in any case.

kaibachaoschampion said:

Well yes that's what I was trying to say to people, no intro's, no trainers choice, no details of what episodes are on, schedules are never consistent meaning the reliability is poor.

Toonami does well to get the episodes, and to air them plenty of them, but I REALLY REALLY prefer Sky One, since it's so conveniant for me personally. Schedules ARE consistant, 8:00am new episode sunday, 10:00am repeat on Sky Mix, repeated again on saturday and that was it! No complications, no irregular timetables, no editing of theme songs and trainers choice. The whole package came with Sky One and it was kept in a simple timeline.

F

Factory Head Noland

I don't like Toonami having it either, I missed the episode yesterday, saw today's and I'm gonna miss tomorrow's.

I'm just gonna record all three on Friday...

I miss Sky One having the episodes, at least I didn't miss any!

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I hate Toonami so much, bad news for Friday possibly too. According to my Sky guide Toonami are airing three epsidoes of Pokémon, not Advanced Battle. The synopsis says something about Ash Brock and Misty :S

Anyone know Sky Ones email? They could get it late. Nickolodeon don't get Yu-Gi-Oh until January normally, however Sky One also has Yu-Gi-Oh and continues airing it. So maybe, *hopes* >.<

F

Factory Head Noland

kaibachaoschampion said:
I hate Toonami so much, bad news for Friday possibly too. According to my Sky guide Toonami are airing three epsidoes of Pokémon, not Advanced Battle. The synopsis says something about Ash Brock and Misty :S

Anyone know Sky Ones email? They could get it late. Nickolodeon don't get Yu-Gi-Oh until January normally, however Sky One also has Yu-Gi-Oh and continues airing it. So maybe, *hopes* >.<

viewerr@bskyb.com

I e-mail them all the time when I have a problem with them. I did ask why they don't air PAB but they never sent one back...they usually do!

MaskedManAbsolkid

kaibachaoschampion said:

It always says that, but it is PAB.

BTW, am I the only one who prefers it on Toonami? At least they don't neglect it as much. Still, they'll have to stop for a few weeks soon, so there's time for a few movies, maybe a movie premiere of wishmaker or Destiny Deoxys.

MaskedManAbsolkid

It seems that this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, there's another eppy before the 7:30 one. Is this new? If not, is it a repeat?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
-Absol- said:
It seems that this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, there's another eppy before the 7:30 one. Is this new? If not, is it a repeat?

Well that's the problem with Toonami, they never reveal what episodes are what until it actually airs.

One of the good things about Toonami is that they air repeats on a regular basis, and because I've only seen 2 of the 9 (is it 9 or is 12 it episodes that's now been aired? somebody will have to verify that for me), in any case despite the repeats at the weekends I don't like watching pokémon in front of my parents, infact I don't let them know I watch pokémon. Which is another reason why Liked Sky airing new eps since my parents didn't get up till 10am at the weekends!

F

Factory Head Noland

Today has got "Gaining Groudon" like twice, I thought it was meant to be Wednesday's episode "Vanity Affair" today at 7:30pm, right?

J

jezzuk

Which Episode is the UK up to? On Wednesday I saw the Claydol & the Cacturne episodes but today Toonami are showing "Solid as a Solrock". This is really annoying.