• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Toonami overtakes KWB

I

Invisionary Bloo

From October 3/10 (Some sources say 3, others 10), Toonami (Sky - 621) will be braodcasting Pokemon Advanced Battle, but what's special is that they'll premiere the episodes not once a week, but THREE TIMES a week, meaning that within 2 or so weeks, Toonami will overtake KWB in showing the dubbed episodes.

For the next few weeks at least, PAB will air on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:00pm, repeated on Destination: Friday and at weekends.

As far as I know, Sky One have not got a hold of any of these episodes, and because Toonami is the only channel to air Pokemon Chronicles, it would make sense for them to obtain Advance 3.

If you're asking where Advance 1 and 2 are, Toonami aired all of them during 6-hour morning marathons all through August. Lack of advertising? I have no idea.

Source: http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1

Click Monthly Highlights: Next Month to see the PDF file with the info.

I s'pose this is good news for UK anime fans :D

WOW! This was unexcepted, and we finish advance challenge tomorow! With Judgement Day.

*dances* I'm so watching the repeats though.....well the saturday ones atleast.

But knowing Toonami they could just be the same episode shown three times like chronicals was.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
WOW!!! This rocks! Too bad I'll miss the Wednesday premiers, but I can catch the repeats! Yay, repeats!!!

Also why haven't there been any adverts about them showing Advance Battle before Sky One? I mean they had tonnes of adverts abotu Chronicals. Hmmm something here does seem a bit off now, I mean out of all the channles Toonami seemed the least likely to have Advance Battle. Does seem fishy also the date being uncomfirmed also adds to my newly made suspicousions.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Torkoal Stu said:
Also why haven't there been any adverts about them showing Advance Battle before Sky One? I mean they had tonnes of adverts abotu Chronicals. Hmmm something here does seem a bit off now, I mean out of all the channles Toonami seemed the least likely to have Advance Battle. Does seem fishy also the date being uncomfirmed also adds to my newly made suspicousions.

It's true. Look at the link. It's October 10th, and besides, the Chronicles advert came out less than a week before it aired. Besides, it's 16 days before we get it, they don't show adverts now.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

OH ****ING GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

I LOVE YOU TOONAMI! IF YOU WERENT A TV CHANNEL I'D KISS YOU!!!*kisses my TV*

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Umm i Dont think its one new episode each time...I think its like how they did Chronicles, one new one a week but repeated

MaskedManAbsolkid

Serebii said:
Umm i Dont think its one new episode each time...I think its like how they did Chronicles, one new one a week but repeated

Oh...well never mind. Still, we're getting it a week or 2 after the 7th series ends. If it's 1 a week, even better, I might miss the others. I'll check for us.

-Absol- said:
It's true. Look at the link. It's October 10th, and besides, the Chronicles advert came out less than a week before it aired. Besides, it's 16 days before we get it, they don't show adverts now.
Oh with that out of the way OMG! Even if it is repeats we're still getting them!!!!! YAY! *dances* Actually I saw the chronicals advert like ages before they even showed so thats not always the case with toonami.

*cough* 10th is a monday, perfect no one will be hogging the tv but Tuesday is a different story but Wednesday is alright. So if it is repeats I can watch it every monday, if its single I'll have to watch the repeat for that one :(

Hey does anyone know what Sky One will be doing? On sunday's now since Toonami are taking the new episodes? I wonder if Sky One will ever show them.

Plus I already said there most likely to be repeats up there :rolleyes:

MaskedManAbsolkid

It's most likely gonna be repeats, there's episodes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Serebii said:
no offence but it is kinda obvious

whenever toonami get a new show the repeat each ep like hell

atleast we still get AB tho!

now I only have to watch sky one for simpsons and yugioh!

I

Invisionary Bloo

Serebii said:
Personally, I think it is a new episode each time:

1) Assume that you're right, Joe. Why then, would the repeat on Destination: Friday be an hour and a half long? Not even Toonami UK is that stupid in airing the same episode 3 times in one go.

2) Bar Chronicles, Toonami never airs one new episode of any series a week. The current schedule has Transformers: Cybertron airing Monday through Thursday - that's 4 days a week, and Static Shock airing on Tuesday and Thursday - twice a week.

3) Pokemon (with Chronicles) takes up a quarter of Toonami's scheduling, and since they did nearly every dubbed episode in August, Toonami are very pasionate about it. It's their biggest ratings hit, so why waste an opportunity to milk it for all that it's worth.

For thsoe reasons, I am 100% convinced that 3 episodes of PAB will air on Toonami each week.

you do have a good point there but there is only one way to find out

MaskedManAbsolkid

I'm trying to find a site that has the listing, with an episode bio. I usually check Digital Spy, but I can't find the Toonami part.

I

Invisionary Bloo

Turner (who own Toonami) haven't released any episode titles on their PDF schedule (on the same page as the Highlights PDF), so if they haven't released them, no one will have them as of yet.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Invisionary Bloo said:
Turner (who own Toonami) haven't released any episode titles on their PDF schedule (on the same page as the Highlights PDF), so if they haven't released them, no one will have them as of yet.

Still, you'd be able to sorta tell the titles, wouldn't you? Either way, I'll still check, and keep checking.

I

Invisionary Bloo

-Absol- said:
Still, you'd be able to sorta tell the titles, wouldn't you? Either way, I'll still check, and keep checking.
No.

If they haven't released them, then no one will know until they do release them.

CharTang

Boulder Trainer
erm... the pokemon Marathons all through august we're season 1,2 and 3 there was no sign of advanced anywhere i know this cos i watched most of the marathons and i hate to disappoint but this seems like a hoax but we'll find out on the 3rd or 10th i guess