• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Toonami overtakes KWB

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Invisionary Bloo said:
Maybe not, but the Average-Joe American passerby (pun unintended :p) Pokemon fan may not realise that there have been premiered episodes outside of the US, and complain about how your site is messed up. (Since the majority of the Pokemon fanbase are in no more than 14, this is probably more likely than you'd be lead to believe.)

Besides, it's not like it'll be taking up much more space, just what the Chronicles takes up, and a picture a week won't wreck your bandwith forever surely?

Obviously, I can't tell you how to run your own successful site and such, but since Toonami won't be releasing episode guides or synopses (what's on their webpage goes to the Sky guide - "Ash, May and Brock continue their journey through Hoenn"), so unless you write a nice kind letter, and provided they don't delete it on arrival wihtout reading it, episode titles will only be revealed on the day of the episode, and I'm not sure you'd want to update every Mon-Wed with an episode title.

Sorry if this seems a bit much... I'm just a bit passionate about this sort of thing, as you can tell :p
It'ld give me something to update with considering when I am at Uni starting Thursday my time is cut radically

CharTang

Boulder Trainer
I still don't beleave that AC is gonna be on TOONAMI why would they start showing them when they still got the rest of Orange Islands and all of Johto still to show,

nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before (if you care to read on the 1st page) i personally think that it's gonna be season 4 on Oct 3rd or 10th but we'll see

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Serebii said:
Star Trek > You

Toonami obviously paid more for the license fees so thats why :p
but the advert does not!

watching the paint dry is alot more exiting then the long sky adverts

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Hmm, ah well. So, Toonami has it on October 10th, but they still can't afford to make a decent advert? Why not? That advert was a real pile of crap. I'm going to be glad of this though, I always seemed to miss the sunday ones and ten had to watch it on the saturday on Sky One.

Hunter

Chris

Old Coot
Oh wonderful. You know what this means. Those of you celebrating now are gonna be complaining like hell once you run out of new episodes. --;

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Though I am glad that they are doing this, I hate the fact that I'm away at Uni. So I won't be able to watch it, I missed a couple of the early Advance episodes.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Its gonna be so awsome when it comes to toonami XD

MaskedManAbsolkid

Edward Elric said:
Oh wonderful. You know what this means. Those of you celebrating now are gonna be complaining like hell once you run out of new episodes. --;

Your point is? Just because we're glad that the crap-as-hell Sky One are giving Pokemon to Toonami, doesn't mean you have to say something like that. That goes for Kids WB too, you know.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Lupin said:
Though I am glad that they are doing this, I hate the fact that I'm away at Uni. So I won't be able to watch it, I missed a couple of the early Advance episodes.

Lol that makes two of us then.

I only at home at weekends, and it's the only place also where I can access Sky, unless of course they decide to put it on in the student union, more chance of West Brom winning the premiership than that me thinks.

This is why I wanted Sky One to have the rights, because Toonami changes it's schedules so regularly that I don't know what time pokémon's coming on at, particularly at the weekends where they decide within 24 hours that they'll put a marathon on of Dragonball or whatever meaning I never get the chance to see it.

Sky+ is my only option but there's no way my parents are going to buy that just to tape pokémon.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Umm... Yay new series. I hope its better than AC was. I also hope my eyes serve me correctly in seeing they are double eps.

T

Tifa

Can't wait for these Series to start im getting so peed' awf with Chronicles, i skipped it today, because i didnt want a crappy repeat of last weeks

Chris

Old Coot
-Absol- said:
Your point is? Just because we're glad that the crap-as-hell Sky One are giving Pokemon to Toonami, doesn't mean you have to say something like that. That goes for Kids WB too, you know.
As if I don't say the same thing when people demand for more episodes on KidsWB. e_e

V

VenomX`

CharTang said:
I still don't beleave that AC is gonna be on TOONAMI why would they start showing them when they still got the rest of Orange Islands and all of Johto still to show,

nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before (if you care to read on the 1st page) i personally think that it's gonna be season 4 on Oct 3rd or 10th but we'll see

Yes it is actually,i saw the advert today while i was watching toonami,forgot what date,but they are coming to toonami,that much is certain.

T

Tifa

CharTang said:
nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before

Your going to have to re watch Toonamis adverts then, i wasnt even paying attention to the Tv when the adverts come on in the middle of Beyblade ~ Damn those adverts ~ but it popped up, and from an earlier post i agree that advert was a pile o' crap, chronicles one was better, but oh well, better than nothing, and probaly better than that stupid one for duel masters, transformer
*Its ya birthday*
*Its not his birhtday*
Gawsh that annoyed the hell out o' me
*Coughs*
So yeah anyway, point made -_____-

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Pan said:
Sharpshooter:

I have Sky + and I just pay £10 extra each week, £99 installation.

Oh right I must of miss read, apart from just taping stuff what else can you do on it? I wouldn't mind getting it, can I pay £99 all in one go?

MaskedManAbsolkid

CharTang said:

No offence, but did you even read anything in this topic? -_-;;You've got Toonami announcing it, the TV guide for Toonami, adverts, and more. Two other things. First, how can it be season 4 when we haven't got series 3, and it says 'Advanced Battle' on the TV listings? And just because AG hasn't been shown on Toonami, doesn't mean it ever will. That's like saying there's only 2 or 3 series of Pokemon because they're the only ones to be shown on Toonami.

BTW, the advert sounds bad. I'll try to watch it. Then again, Toonami is linked to Cartoon Network...

P

Pikachu90000

2 Words.
BAD IDEA!
If they are gonna show 3 new episodes a week, they will be done in 17 weeks. For the rest of the 35 weeks, it's going to be nothing but reruns. People will start to get bored. Soon the ratings for Pokemon in UK will drop. It's almost the same thing that Kids! WB did in 2000 and again in 2003.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Pikachu90000 said:
2 Words.
BAD IDEA!
If they are gonna show 3 new episodes a week, they will be done in 17 weeks. For the rest of the 35 weeks, it's going to be nothing but reruns. People will start to get bored. Soon the ratings for Pokemon in UK will drop. It's almost the same thing that Kids! WB did in 2000 and again in 2003.

Toonami are smarter than that, they'll have regular breaks. Besides, Toonami also have Chronicles and the normal Pokemon, and they'll probably be getting Johto Journeys too.

T

Tifa

Yeah, theyll have reruns, of course, but its better have two a week, even though thats so many video tapes i need to record e____e
And Toonami better sort it out with Johto, AG and AC
I refuse for them not to show it, Sky ones ****ing up