• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UK Toonami overtakes KWB

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Sharpshooter said:
Yeah, but I'm not sure if that was done specifically for the UK and infact they're are probably planning a release of some sort in the US shortly anyway. My point is is that I doubt 4kids are going to rush dubbing episodes just because Toonami want to air them quickly all of a sudden.

Although you were saying that the likes of Yu-G-Oh are dubbed in a relatively short space of time, so if that is how 4kids operates then you could be right.

I hope so, but then again count 52 episodes for a season then its Last weeks episode in Japan so i'm not too sure.

It does wow I am so amazed

Kez

Hoenn Champion
Sharpshooter said:
Yeah, but I'm not sure if that was done specifically for the UK and infact they're are probably planning a release of some sort in the US shortly anyway. My point is is that I doubt 4kids are going to rush dubbing episodes just because Toonami want to air them quickly all of a sudden.

Although you were saying that the likes of Yu-G-Oh are dubbed in a relatively short space of time, so if that is how 4kids operates then you could be right.
I think that they do dub a whole season at once because the advertisements for the new show sometimes show bits from episodes which are about 10 ahead of what is being shown at the moment. Also, next week toonami are having this 'tornament' of cartoons again and they are showing one of the cartoons after an episode of PAB, so we may see loads in half term. I think that we will overtake Kids WB by Wednesday.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

well we do have marathons of AB all next week.....

they do skip trainer's choices though

So next week we should be WAY ahead! I can think of maybe Izabe island and beyond

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Sherlock Shuckle said:
well we do have marathons of AB all next week.....

they do skip trainer's choices though

So next week we should be WAY ahead! I can think of maybe Izabe island and beyond

But, there will only be 8 episodes in the Marathon and by that time 9 episodes will have been aired, so the chances are they'll all be repeats.

kaibachaoschampion said:
But, there will only be 8 episodes in the Marathon and by that time 9 episodes will have been aired, so the chances are they'll all be repeats.
who cares if they are?
I'll end up watching em anyway, half terms get boring

My bro has yelled at me cos I watched Training wrecks around 5 times already!

and only 6 would have aired, so we should still get our new 3!

MaskedManAbsolkid

Good news for you all. Well, maybe. Toonami won't be showing Chronicles any more, but have gave it to Cartoon newtork to air. This means that for Telewest viewers who can't get Toonami, they can finally watch them.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i cant wait to see the mathrons and hope there not repeats and we are in front of the usa cause we have the 2nd part of the kyogre and groudon episode 2moro and these episodes next week

It's Still Rocket Roll To Me!
Mossdeep Gym! Lunatone and Solrock!
Shaking Island Battle! Barboach vs Whiscash!

MaskedManAbsolkid

Mudkip Girl, we don't even know if we're getting the episode about Barboach.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
-Absol- said:
Good news for you all. Well, maybe. Toonami won't be showing Chronicles any more, but have gave it to Cartoon newtork to air.
That sucks ass. Why the hell is CN UK suddenly becoming a dumping ground for all the action shows that should just stay on Toonami? Thats what I wanna know.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Gravy said:
That sucks ass. Why the hell is CN UK suddenly becoming a dumping ground for all the action shows that should just stay on Toonami? Thats what I wanna know.

You're wrong. It's not a dumping ground, but some shows are given to CN/Toonami too.Besides, Chronicles was popular, there's no room for it on Toonami, but there's spare room on CN.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Sherlock Shuckle said:
who cares if they are?
I'll end up watching em anyway, half terms get boring

My bro has yelled at me cos I watched Training wrecks around 5 times already!

and only 6 would have aired, so we should still get our new 3!

No, we will have seen 9 episodes by then. The marathon is nest Thursday with 8 episodes, which means.

19th: Episode 6
24th: Episode 7
25th: Episode 8
26th: Episode 9

27th will probably be Episodes 1-8

Gravy, Absol your both wrong. >_> The two channels are actually conected because they always say "Next on Toonami" then they say "Next on Cartoon Network" so obviously the two channels are connected and there sharing shows or something.

Also I didn't see today's and I wont see tomorrows, so this marathon better show all of them fomr the begining cause I missed Relicanth and the legend ones. :( Plus whoever said about missing trainers choice, the first and third episods had it, or well the first one did anyway.

I don't care if the're repeats anyway since well we'll be ahead anyway, lol. But we should still get our three episodes a week or whatever, cause I doubt they would stop it just for halfterm, but either way, some need to be repeats.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Absol said:
but there's spare room on CN.
They could EASILY have shoved of the failure that is the Boom Crew, or just have Xiaolin Showdown run on Toonami. Why replace Cartoon-Cartoon shows instead?
Pfft, and there's plenty of mediocre shows on Toonami that could make way for Chronicles~

Torkoal Stu said:
Gravy, Absol your both wrong. >_> The two channels are actually conected because they always say "Next on Toonami" then they say "Next on Cartoon Network" so obviously the two channels are connected and there sharing shows or something.
The thing is though, there is no real need for it, thus they are infact dumping all these shows onto Cartoon Network, when a broadcast on Toonami would be enough. Why not just show new Xaiolin Showdown on Toonami for example, instead of randomly shoving the first and second seasons on there? Or, why show new episodes of crap like B-Daman on BOTH channels?
Either way, its quite ridiculous.

kaibachaoschampion said:
No, we will have seen 9 episodes by then. The marathon is nest Thursday with 8 episodes, which means.

19th: Episode 6
24th: Episode 7
25th: Episode 8
26th: Episode 9

27th will probably be Episodes 1-8
eight episodes of CHRONICLES

I just checked by sky guide....... the advert said AB but my sky guide says chronicles...

which one should I belive?

kaibachaoschampion said:
Believe you sky guide as that most probably true. However:

http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1&year=2005&month=10&day=27

Says that Chronicles is Mon-Wed and Thursday is Advanced battle.
but they once said they were showing the grim adventures of billy and mandy on CN when it was the powerpuff girls, and they said the description of 'mars attacks' under the 'beetlejuice' title........

then again they only say Pokemon, but they use the AB Ash clothing and the AB logo cept the replaced the advanced battle bit with One on one so I don't know
*brain frys*

MaskedManAbsolkid

Torkoal Stu, tell me where in my post I said anything about CN and Toonami not being related. Please. >_>

BTW, I made a mistake. Toonami are keeping Chronicles, but CN are airing it too.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
WTF?! Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I watched the repeats of the first 3 episodes as part of the triple bill on friday, I am hoping to do so again this friday. They're not playing some marathon during the week are they?

You see this is what I hate about Toonami, I'm at uni and I have no access to sky until the weekends and they hardly play PAB at the weekends and now beginning to air everything during the weekdays instead.

Man this is really why I prefered Sky One to have it, one new ep on a sunday and that was fine, at least it was conveniant for me.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Sharpshooter said:
WTF?! Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I watched the repeats of the first 3 episodes as part of the triple bill on friday, I am hoping to do so again this friday. They're not playing some marathon during the week are they?

You see this is what I hate about Toonami, I'm at uni and I have no access to sky until the weekends and they hardly play PAB at the weekends and now beginning to air everything during the weekdays instead.

Man this is really why I prefered Sky One to have it, one new ep on a sunday and that was fine, at least it was conveniant for me.

They are doing a marathon next Thursday. There are 8 episodes in the Marathon. However by then 9 epsidoes will have aired so they'll probab;y be repeats. I think that they are still airing the repeated 3 episodes for the Friday anyway.