• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UKHITSL - My Sonic Sprite Comic

Zivhayr

Totophile
Ok, I mostly use paint, sometimes GIMP and are starting to use GIMP more and more. Before you start reading, I'd like to make one thing clear. I have already made 9 comics but am releasing them gradually, the first 5 or so look really bad, number 6 and onwards are getting much better. I'll release these gradually for uh...random reasons. Yay. Credits at end of post.

Comic 1

Comic 2

Comic 3

Comic 4

I edited a blue beam to be black in comic 7, and using Gimp I edited the chemical plant background to make the destroyed City, and the city in the daytime myself. So yeah. Everything else I don't take credit for. Here we go:

Credits

Last edited:

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
Well ... Its not the worse comic in the world.. but the work seams a little sloppy ... extra lines in the speech bubbles ... the ground is poorly put together .. and you dont REALLY need speech bubbles for sound affects.

I do wish you the best of luck with your comic, and I hope to see more. ^^

Zivhayr

Totophile
Well ... Its not the worse comic in the world.. but the work seams a little sloppy ... extra lines in the speech bubbles ... the ground is poorly put together .. and you dont REALLY need speech bubbles for sound affects.

I do wish you the best of luck with your comic, and I hope to see more. ^^

As I said in the original post, the first 5 or so loo terrible, the text sucks and the speech bubbles take too much room...I had speech bubbles for sound effects? Where?... Oh I did too. Can't remember doing that. The main reason I'm releasing slowly is because number 10 will be
An animation
. Yeah well that's all I'm revealing about number 10 as of now. Joy.

Anyway, I've gotten a lot better since the first one, so yeah.

Last edited:

Jolteonmaster2

Once every 24 hours for new work, I think.

Not bad, really...

But the text was kinda overdone. The greatest sprite comics didn't use an overly complicated text.

And I don't understand how Sonic and Eggman can be children at the same time...

Eggman's, like, 50, and Sonic's only a teenager.