• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ultiamate star wars thread![maybe the only one on the site}

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I rewatched the entire series, just because I hadn't seen all of them collectively.

I also watched them just in time to understand my math teachers SW references. Yesterday, he made a 'These are not the droids you're looking for joke', I was the only one that laughed.

TotodileCharizard

I love Star Wars, though I admit most of my love is for the Clone Wars era. =\ I loved the microseries that aired back in 2003 and I'll openly say that I enjoy watching the new CW series that's airing now, despite how it conflicts with canon or whatever else. I like the original trilogy too, but I'm not as knowledgeable on it as I am with the Clone Wars. I tend to fangirl over General Grievous though, so that probably explains why my Star Wars knowledge is limited to the point in time where he was participating in the action. I'm working on expanding that knowledge though since I've only read one Star Wars book and a few comics.

sockyskarmie

Although I do find the 2nd trilogy just as amazing as the first (possibly because I grew up with it), I do STRONGLY agree that George Lucas is milking it. The new animated Clone Wars movie and TV series strongly makes me want to cry and kill myself; the whole movie is saturated in corniness and is far too different to be called a child of any Star Wars family that had once existed...

BCVM22

Claiming that The Clone Wars "strongly makes [you] want to kill [your]self" and calling it "too different to be Star Wars" is a terribly and tremendously skewed, flawed and inaccurate assessment. Bad all around.