• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Alt. Anime Couples Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelique

transcending love~
So, do you have a certain hetero anime couple from an Alt. Anime that you think is cute/awesome/cool/handled-well/*insert-positive-adjective*?

The couple doesn't even have to be 100% canon like Kenshin x Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X) - it could be only slighted hinted upon or even something which only you think is "canon". These couples include "borderline canon" ones such as Shinji x Asuka (NGE) and Kyon x Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi), and "one-sided" couples such as Naruto x Hinata (Naruto).

Basically, nominate your favourite hetero Alt. Anime couple, canon, borderline, or something you came-up with up but would promote at every minute. I'll accept up to twenty couples, then we'll start "elimination rounds", where you vote off the couples you don't like.

The only conditions of the coupling must be that both persons involved in the coupling must be humanoid, both must be from the same anime-universe, no incest, it must be blatantly hetero, and must be from an alternate anime which isn't Pokemon.

After we're finished with hetero-human couples, we'll move on to other couplings such as "Shonen-anime only" or "Yuri Couples", if you want it so much.

So don't nominate couples such as Kyon x Kyon no imouto, "Ranko" x Kuno or Sora x Agumon. Also, no flaming/bashing couples, characters or animes, and don't be snide about it.

Also, nominate like this:

Male x Female (Anime Name), with full names.

So, for example, if I'm nominating Shinji x Asuka from NGE, I'll nominate it like this:

Shinji Ikari x Asuka Soryu Langley (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

For Anime names and character names, use the one which is more popular and commonly used, regardless of Japan or English.

Mods, if this isn't allowed, you can close and lock it. If not, let the Couple Nominations begin!

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)