• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Character/ Pokemon Face-off

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Diito vote.

rosso1111

A vote for Ditto.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Tally - Drake
Dragonite - 15 (Advanced)
Ditto - 14
Onix - 0
Gengar - 2
Venusaur - 0
Electabuzz - 0

sorry man ya its my exams finals right now schools hitting me hard!

Gengar!

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Gengar! ya face-offs are sooo dead on the site now. i can remember when we use to fight for posts between like 10 different people every 30 seconds

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I know! When i first joined this site almost 4 years back, the site was all about faceoffs. Infact faceoffs were the reason i joined the forums. As a regular visitor, i saw all the fun people had here and decided to join.

I dont think any faceoffs are active now. My faceoff is dead, right at the bottom and my previous one got removed as it was so inactive.....

Gengar for me

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
ya me too! i joined face-offs from the start... it was sooo intence. 2 of my face-offs have gone down the same path as yours. i only have this one and my adventure one left.

Gengar

we gotta find a way to bring people back here.