• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Journeys CONFIRMED!! Discussion

togepikindness

SILVER IS THE BEST POKEDEX HOLDER
Discussion for new expected 25th Pokemon anime season: Ultimate Journeys!

Looks like Serena’s return episode will air on September 3rd. Too long of a wait for me! Can’t wait to hear Haven again and I hope her voice isn’t ruined

togepikindness

Looks like Serena’s return episode will air on September 3rd. Too long of a wait for me! Can’t wait to hear Haven again and I hope her voice isn’t ruined
Just watch it with English Subtitles. That's how I watched it and it's too good of an episode to wait for!

togepikindness

Oh I already watched it in Japanese
Cool. I have a theory that Ash is gonna leave and this is gonna be last season (sorry I'm one of the billion people who said this but because) 1) if Ash beats Leon he may be Pokemon Champion/Master 2) Theories speculate that Goh/Chloe is gonna replace him 3) THIS IS THE 25TH SEASON! AND WHAT IS THE 25TH POKEMON IN THE POKEDEX? Pikachu. 4) If chloe is protagonist they could be getting the female protagonist. 5) If Goh is the protagonist they could be promoting Pokemon Go (just kidding except his name is Goh like pokemon go ok i should shut up now...) 6) Maybe Pokemon is gonna reach it's "golden age" now