• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Muscle back on the FoxBox!

Yep, 'tis true. Hooray for lame but cute wrestler puns(Kevin Mask immediately springs to mind)! Only watched this once or twice(good show compared to Mucha Lucha), but its something to bring up!

Anyway, discuss.^_^

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
ALLRIGHT!!! This is the only OTHER Anime that 4Kids actually did RIGHT! The first one is Pokémon! Maybe the ratings will get Al Khan to realize his mistake of stopping the release of Ultimate Muscle DVDs after the first volume. And this is definately the PERFECT opportunity for Namco-Bandai to bring the Ultimate Muscle Generations game for PSP to America!

Last edited:

Bloopinator

Rainbow Trainer
Yeah it's pretty sweet. Did they ever finish the show cause the last episode I remember seeing it seemed like they had more to do.

Sheik

I loved that anime it was pretty funny i'm glad it's back wished they'd bring Mon Colle Knights or a different company take the rights since Saban is gone and re do it right without cutting things out. >.<

I dunno what to say on what I like about Ultimate muscle it's funny and silly the main character allways whines it seems. I have this show taped on a few episodes i'll have to dig them up and watch them haha!

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
Well, as for Mon Collie Knights, It'll eventually show up on Jetix, since Jetix has a majority of Fox Kids Shows.