• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Pokemon Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would make the ultimate pokemon game in your opinion, would it consist of old elements of previous games or new ones or even both.

In my personal opinion It would be like pokemon diamond but for a console such as the Wii. Now I know that pokemon is so successful do to being portable but a game on the Wii could have so many advantages. Firstly it would enable towns and cities to be more vast and realistic. I would love to see a Wi-fi plaza for it so trading could be done on the Wii as well s the Ds.

I would love complete character custimisation as in Battle Revolution, but more features available to gamers to customise such as facial features. The main focus would be on the rpg element but an inclusion of facilities like in pokemon stadium would be great such as mini games, the gym leader castle, a pokemon lab and tournaments with trophies to win. All of which could be used with pokemon you obtain on your journey or with rental pokemon.

One new element I thought of would be the possibility of pokemon not having levels, like in the anime. Now I think this would give the game a more challenging gaming experience, however I don't believe it will ever happen as younger games may not be able to grasp pokemon battles solely on type matchups.

Basically my idea would be an enhanced and improved pokemon stadium game with a huge rpg element. Let me know what you guys think of these ideas and share your own ideas for your own ultimate pokemon game, whether it be on the Wii, DS or a future console.

Kamon1

Jirachi's Magical Wish!

The game would start with you and your best friend in a cave. You would go and find a purple stone containing Jirachi after some tutorials of course! Then you would sing a magic spell into the DS's microphone. If you did it 'right' (which you do every time) Jirachi will awaken and you will have two options: "I wish for a world where Pokemon can take humanoid forms." or "I wish to be sucked into a dream world where I can take care of Pokemon much more realistcly." Depending on what you chose you will change the course of the game... although that was the point!

If you chose the first one you will be taken to a battle arena and are given the job of day care assistant.

If you chose the second one you will be given a poke ball and asked to wish for whatever pokemon you want to be inside it.

D

Deleted member 11515

my dream wish would be for people to not post 5th gen/etc crap or use the future game idea topic, or the create your own anything !

*slams topic shut*

D

Deleted member 11515

my dream wish would be for people to not post 5th gen/etc crap or use the future game idea topic, or the create your own anything !

*slams topic shut*

D

Deleted member 11515

*slams topic shut*

D

Deleted member 11515

*slams topic shut*

Status
Not open for further replies.