• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate shinies face off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to see no shiny face off so I will add one. You can vote again after four hours from original post. Please dont spam. I will leave the best shiny until last but lets start with:

Hitmonchan v Hitmonlee

The round will end when one reaches ten points.
I vote Shiny Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan:0
Hitmonlee:1

ps if you know how to put pics in can you tell me please

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Well well, I was wondering who would have the patience to follow in my foot steps.

1 Problem. This hasn't been Approved, thus it needs to be closed. Sorry D:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote Shiny Hitmonlee. Both are horrific shinies, but atleast alot more effort was put into Hitmonlee's shiny. With Hitmonchan, they just coloured the boxing gloves blue and shaded the skin an olive colour.

I dont know how to approve it and I looked and found no threads like it so I posted one

Hitmonlee:2
Hitmonchan:0

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Komedic Konservationist said:
I vote Shiny Hitmonlee. Both are horrific shinies, but atleast alot more effort was put into Hitmonlee's shiny. With Hitmonchan, they just coloured the boxing gloves blue and shaded the skin an olive colour.
...did you read my post? This Face-Off is illegitimate.

You could be warned for responding to SPAM.

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule said:
I dont know how to approve it and I looked and found no threads like it so I posted one
Then you need to read the Rules. There once was a Shiny Face-Off owned by me, but it was finished many months ago. The point is, just because you didn't see one, doesn't mean you can just start one.

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
i dont know 2 said:
to approove this pm a mod (try PSIUmbreon)
Psiumbreon isn't a mod in this section. Infact, he's probably AGAINST the face-offs, just like pretty much every other mod. The only mod in charge of the face-offs is MondoTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.