• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultimate Team V2.2

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Tis done for you.
Btw. just so you all know. Feebas doesnt learn an attack until level 15 soooo the dragonbreath is the only real damaging move that is one of its egg moves.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Sucks it takes so long to evolve though.

Anywayz 1) Pidgey and Goldeen are up for trade.
2) Can I get a quick 2on2 trainer battle?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Willing to trade Spheal for a cool water type, and is willing to trade Pineco for anything.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I'll be Riolu.

Weakling

Fragile
What happened to too much work, brandy?

At least put some of your own originality and not just copy my OP, my gyms word for word.

I'll help here and there with this, if I stay.

Weakling

Fragile
I'd also like to laugh at the fact that you lot have already failed once. I doubt you can emulate the original success, sorry. Should I restart it?

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
It was lbsweets decision to keep the gyms. I think I will change them. Any help would be appreciated.

Greenday4ever

???
???

Random

;054; - 80HP
;216; - 80HP

My mum just sent me to the shop. I will be 10 minutes.

Weakling

Fragile
The order of the formula may be difficult to remember for me :p

I'll look in PMs

By the way you shouldn't really allow battles until everybody has signed up, really.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I'll help make the gyms brandyjay. I'll VM you right now.

Weakling: I don't think we need to remake this. This is already the 2nd one. I'm sure everyone wants to start already.

Anyone want a battle?

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I dont think we should make a new thread. This just transferred because lbsweet wasnt on enough.
You could run it through my first post if you get what I mean.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I'm joining and guess who I shall choose for my starter? None other than Ratan Jr (Rattata)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Okay then. ^_^ I'm going to shower for a bit.

My computer isn't acting up right now, so I'll give updating one last shot,

;343;- 80
;396;- 80

Bugwarrior's defeated pokemon: none
Random Trainer's defeated Pokemon: none