• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultra Beast Clash! Operation: Boom Boom Crackle!! (1021)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
master class Pokemon contest material

I know what you meant but the Master Class was actually a Showcase not Contest.

It was great to see Lillie get a capture by having Steenee knock a Beast Ball over to Blacephalon.

Oh, I see, I looked down at my phone at that part and misunderstood what happened so thanks for explaining it.

It's odd they had Ash return to Melemele when both this and the upcoming episodes are bringing things straight back to Ula Ula, they may as well have made him stay there and have the others meet him up here during the UG mission.

They are obsessed with showing the Super Sentai thing each time.

well that and I like to see more than one of each species of UB to appear, even if its not in the same episode

I doubt it.

This episode was perfect, definitely is rivaling One Journey Ends, Another Begins as my favorite episode from the SM anime and possibly, my favorite Ultra Guardians episode. It is well deserving of a perfect score of 10 our of 10.

Wow, this is such high praise for a fairly random episode.

I do wish Lillie would've used Aurora Veil instead of Powder Snow, we don't get to see Aurora Veil enough and this was a perfect opportunity.

I expect it to be like Axew's Outrage and just appear once as a fake sign of progress in one episode, and then never be used again.

Kanto fireworks.

When was the last time Kanto fireworks appeared?

Boom Boom Spark Spark battle" just utterly reeks of overly literal translation.

it was hilarious though

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Oh, I see, I looked down at my phone at that part and misunderstood what happened so thanks for explaining it.
Yeah it’s just great to see how Pokémon can work with humans to cover their weaknesses. Glad that you now know what you missed.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Yeah it’s just great to see how Pokémon can work with humans to cover their weaknesses. Glad that you now know what you missed.
Yeah I thought that Lillie and Steenee each individually threw a Poké Ball and was confused why they didn't show the one that failed to catch anything.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yeah I thought that Lillie and Steenee each individually threw a Poké Ball and was confused why they didn't show the one that failed to catch anything.
Oh. I’ve never seen two Poké Balls being thrown at one Pokémon so that’ll be a weird thing for me. I also would have found it weird considering Lillie’s hilariously poor throwing skills.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Oh. I’ve never seen two Poké Balls being thrown at one Pokémon so that’ll be a weird thing for me. I also would have found it weird considering Lillie’s hilariously poor throwing skills.
Earlier in the same episode didn't they all 6 of them throw Beast Balls at Blacephalon hoping that at least one would catch it?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Earlier in the same episode didn't they all 6 of them throw Beast Balls at Blacephalon hoping that at least one would catch it?
I think that only happened to Stakataka at a later point. I think this time only Lana caught the other one.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

DatsRight

Yep

AND THEY SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY DOING THAT AND NEVER ONCE TRIED ANYTHING ELSE

And Ash's plan for the next day would've been "throw two balls at once"

That was such a stupid episode

The twerps are used to plot armour and the power of friendship against antagonistic Pokemon. While I commend them for trying to be clever in most of these episodes, you can sort of tell they aren't used to having to take that approach. :p

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode to watch. Who can not like the fireworks? The fireworks of the Alolan Starters were all cool. Blacephalon and Xurkitree were two wild show-off Ultra Beasts, trying to see who is better at fireworks, lol. They would do excellent in contests and showcases. That Ash moment was hilarious. But great for him to utilize Splintered Stormhards for the first time to calm down the Ultra Beasts. As for the companions, great to see them taking part in attempting to catch the beasts. But only Lana and Steenee (not Mallow) successfully did. Yes, a Pokémon caught a Pokémon!

Oh Lana, your jokes cracks everyone up! But I suspect she was serious at the ending. CHARGE FOR ADMISSION!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Someone call Pokemon Contests. We got a misplaced episode of theirs here.

This anime should go full CGI. The only way to stick waaaaay closer to the Sugimori artwork.

Those two beasts were behaving like a normal Wild Pokemon once they started strangely competing against each other. I'd say they were better off doing that because they didn't seem like a threat.

I-I don't think a glowing symbol in the sky can be called a firework. It's not a firework if it doesn't explode.

Did a Beast Ball hit Xurkitree on its ***?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan