1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Beasts Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Endless, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl94

cl94 Well-Known Member

Yes. I made it faint in 2 turns and it didn't affect anything later.

2. DemonSpawn

DemonSpawn Active Member

Thanks. :)

3. cl94

cl94 Well-Known Member

In the Ultra Realm, there are multiple UB-01s, so the one you catch later on could be one of those.

4. L. Lawliet

L. Lawliet Black Ice Trainer

I have a theory for those of you in post game...

i have a theory here. You know how it is claimed by looker in the post game hat those who get stuck in Ultra space end up coming back into reality with amnesia? Well, I believe after the UB quest he goes in and gets lost, then ends up in Hoenn ORAS. ]

idk how to spoiler so sorry if this doesnt show up

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  5. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Buzzwole is Satan?

6. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

So I'm doing the ultra beast post game story and found out that UB-01 is part poison. Does this count as the first poison type legendary?

7. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Technically.

Because they are just fancy legendaries.

8. cl94

cl94 Well-Known Member

They basically are legendaries that must be caught. Other than UB-05, all have insanely high catch rates. I was able to catch a couple with full health after paralysis. UB-05 was the only one that gave me a typical legendary challenge.

9. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

So Gen VII holds the record for most legendaries introduced now?

10. cl94

cl94 Well-Known Member

By quite a bit:

2 mascots
    4 Tapus
    7 ultra beasts
    Necrozma

That's 14. If we count Cosmog and Cosmoem (as the Dex does), it goes up to 16, not including Magneara (technically a mythical). No previous generation had more than 9.

11. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

I don't like how they'll send you on this quest to catch 4 of the same damn Ultra Beast, then have the nerve to only give you 10 for that mission. I know these balls are rare and take time but ya gotta be more prepared than this.

12. goodpeople25

goodpeople25 Well-Known Member

Are you on Sun or Moon? Sun at least has that happen at the fourth mission when you can have alot more leftover beast balls.

13. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Sun.

So maybe I do have it a little better, but even still.

14. cl94

cl94 Well-Known Member

I accidentally threw a beast ball at one of the 4 after Thunder Wave and with full health. It caught it. Both of the UBs that require you to catch 4 have maxed-out catch rates.

15. Vale_Star

Vale_Star Shiny Huntress

I still have Beast Balls left and I thought the Necrozma was one so I wasted like 15 BB's on it till I caught it with my ninth Timer Ball. Oh well live and learn for when I play Moon.

16. Darthleapyous

Darthleapyous Well-Known Member

I have like 30-ish Beast Balls left. The only real problem I had was was Guzzlord.

17. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Ha, same here.
    I gave up and used my master ball on him as his Thrash kept one shotting everyone and Confusion just didn't seem to activate for him.

18. nuffsed

nuffsed New Member

Can't find Xurkitree

Someone please help me out here.
    I'm up to where you need to catch Xurkitree, (I'm playing Sun btw) and for some reason even though I've battled the fairy captain and won and when I ask Looker for information about the mission he tells me to go to the Forrest and the Memorial, Xurkitree isn't spawning. My understanding is that the Ultra Beasts are guaranteed to appear during to mission as has happened so far, so if Xurkitree is different or I'm just stupidly lucky to get all 3 so far first try let me know. I haven't used any hacks of any kind and I haven't done any risky online trades that could bring in corrupted Pokemon so idk what is happening but it is preventing me from progressing.
    Pls help b0ss
    Also idk how spoilers work sorry if it doesn't show

19. Though this might not be the best place to ask questions, you might just be searching in the wrong place. Since the two beasts before it are found in caves which have random encounters, you actually have to look in the grass to find Xurkitree, you'll know it's at the location because of the music change

I would think giving funding of 10 million dollars to an 11 year old would be pretty hard to justify in the first place, let alone 50 million.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  20. shadowF

shadowF Well-Known Member

I wonder which Ultra best will be good for competitive battling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.