• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultra Fan Fic OU Survey

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
Hi,

A few months ago I ran a survey to get hard data on what pokemon were the most common in fan fiction. But that survey had limits. Notably, I had to compile every single entry by hand. I also rejected entries with fewer than six pokemon input (which was almost half of them) and there was a great deal of confusion about the instructions. There were also some questions I just couldn't answer given the questions I asked.

I'm trying to fix that this time. I hope you'll help me. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Fan Fic OU Survey 2.0

P.S. Anyone know how to split a google form into multiple pages? It's a little laggy on one page.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Filled out the survey! I'm interested to see how the results turn out.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I submitted it! The only thing I didn't put in was my email because I don't feel quite comfortable doing that. Regardless of whether you end up posting them here or not, it was interesting! Thanks for posting it!

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I am working on a long fanfic that isn't getting posted on this site.

Quite a few pokemon play a part in the on going story, minor, major or otherwise.

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
I submitted them for my three main stories. Although I think I made a mess of the first two as I didn't realise there were two lists >.< Really sorry... the drawback of filling them in when I've just woken up I guess. If there's any way I can fix it, please let me know...

*climbs into box of shame*

Psychic

Really and truly
I totally made the same mistake, ahaha. I just sent you a PM so I can restart and do it again!

But it's a really neat idea! I think there are going to be a lot of obvious answers, but I hope we'll be surprised, too! I also wonder if this kind of thing varies by community at all, though many authors do post to multiple communities!

Looking forward to the results!

~Psychic