• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultra Rare Card Collection so far, With Scan - No Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alseatao

Ultra Rare Card Collection so far, With Scans

Resurrection!!! Made a new video of my full and complete collection all in one take. Please check it out at -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXVnmIsG0E

Hi everyone, I just wanted to show off my card collection thus far, its far from finished and no none of these are fake, i just wish i had a better quality camera lol... main reason Im uploading is because I found it somewhat impressive and was looking to get feedback on it, and am fully open to trades, so message me with your comments and tempting offers if you find something your missing. Enjoy.

Im going to re-up this picture in a couple weeks, with a much better camera and most likely different(better) cards.

You know you like it :p, would love to see your comments :).

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
I like how you're showing off your Dialga Lv.X and Empoleon Lv.X (OMG he has over 9000!)

Well, for the founder of the thread, that Luxray GL Lv.X makes your entire collection better than Skitty's ;D

~L_X_F

Alseatao

Skitty: Hey, im not really into collecting the trophy cards at all... not into them period.. and from your collection the only card that stuck out was Pikachu M Lv X... and that's one of my biggest wants.... would you consider trading it? Other then that, nice collection. Do you have a Charizard Ex?

And I have many many more rare cards, but these are my favorite ones, and I couldnt fit anymore into the picture lol... I am going to repost my collection in a couple weeks when its complete... still missing that Pikachu X though.

Oh and for the records, I don't play cards right now, cuz my city has absolutely no livelyhood in terms of tournaments and such, thus the reason I dont have any trophy cards. Right now I am just collecting.

Also, really want:
JP Lucario Ex

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Well, for the founder of the thread, that Luxray GL Lv.X makes your entire collection better than Skitty's ;D

I have two Luxray GL Lv.X in my 11th picture. :/

and from your collection the only card that stuck out was Pikachu M Lv X... and that's one of my biggest wants.... would you consider trading it?

I don't do online trades, sorry.

Other then that, nice collection. Do you have a Charizard Ex?

Thanks. :) That's mainly just my Lv.Xs. I have a ton more older cards in boxes. And I do have a Charizard EX.

And I have many many more rare cards, but these are my favorite ones, and I couldnt fit anymore into the picture lol... I am going to repost my collection in a couple weeks when its complete... still missing that Pikachu X though.

I look forward to seeing it.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
@SoW: How do you end up with so many duplicates of rare cards? Is it simply from buying heaps of boosters?

I get alot of packs for judging tournemants. About 90% of those Lv.Xs were pulled from packs myself.

Alseatao

I personally have opened 100's upon 100's of booster backs...... The only Level X's I have got from them are:

Rayquaza C Lv X x 2
Machamp Lv X x 1
Salamence Lv X x 2
Magnezone x 1
Porygon Z x 1

And thats about it..... I have spent around 500$ on buying boosters and boxes.... and I have come to the conclusion that it is a horrible HORRIBLE waste of money to hope for Level X's in the packs... seriously, one of the boxes I opened had exactly ZERO Level X's in it.... its probably just my horrible luck.

I can't even comprehend how many booster packs you opened to get all those Lv X's.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
There should be a rule about having sooooo many cards like that Skitty :p haha
Nice collection though...I'm jealous :(

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
very cool collection if you are tradin those cards i'd be interested in a couple

skitty that is one crazy collection of lv x's lol.seems being a judge has its moments hehe

I personally have opened 100's upon 100's of booster backs...... The only Level X's I have got from them are:

Rayquaza C Lv X x 2
Machamp Lv X x 1
Salamence Lv X x 2
Magnezone x 1
Porygon Z x 1

And thats about it..... I have spent around 500$ on buying boosters and boxes.... and I have come to the conclusion that it is a horrible HORRIBLE waste of money to hope for Level X's in the packs... seriously, one of the boxes I opened had exactly ZERO Level X's in it.... its probably just my horrible luck.

I can't even comprehend how many booster packs you opened to get all those Lv X's.

Considering that the chance of a Lv. X is 1/36 booster you have been relatively lucky. Ebay is definitely the way to go for Lv. X's.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Here's mine...well in spoiler tags.
DSC00480.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

Missing cards: ;470; Lv.X & Salamence Lv.X
DSC00501.jpg
I hope that you enjoyed my cards.

Alseatao

Wow, you have some really nice cards mate :), I really really need a couple of your cards If your down to trade.... Let me know, I will send first if that helps.

Nidoprince

You guys are way better than me >_>
My non-promo Xs:

Gengar X
Dusknoir X
Gardevoir X
Garchomp C X
Magnezone X
Azelf X

And I have every Prime except for Donphan and Typhlosion. I know, nothing to brag about, but for being a serious collector since November, I'm not that bad :p

LV, may I ask where you got those sleeves? I'm on a sleeve hunt for a while now, but wherever I look there isn't any cool ones.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Well do you buy sealed boxes or open ones and random single packs? It is possable to tell which packs have Lv.Xs in them without opening them. That's why I never buy single packs or open boxes. Almost everyone online that are selling lots like "20 booster packs for $40" or something like that has already gone though the packs and kept all of the good packs. It's not a very nice thing to do and I don't like it but there's not much you can do since they are still sealed packs.

Considering that the chance of a Lv. X is 1/36 booster you have been relatively lucky. Ebay is definitely the way to go for Lv. X's.

Some sets have an average of 2-3 Lv.Xs per box. The ratio of them changes depending on what set it is.

Well do you buy sealed boxes or open ones and random single packs? It is possable to tell which packs have Lv.Xs in them without opening them. That's why I never buy single packs or open boxes. Almost everyone online that are selling lots like "20 booster packs for $40" or something like that has already gone though the packs and kept all of the good packs. It's not a very nice thing to do and I don't like it but there's not much you can do since they are still sealed packs.

Some sets have an average of 2-3 Lv.Xs per box. The ratio of them changes depending on what set it is.

Thanks for the heads-up I hadn't even considered that. Is this very prevalent in the large, US based stores? (I use infinteprodux for my single boosters.).

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Wow, you have some really nice cards mate :), I really really need a couple of your cards If your down to trade.... Let me know, I will send first if that helps.

Sorry, but I only have singles of them (expct the Shiny Swablu~which I'll only trade for: Shiny Ponyta or Rayquaza *)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Thanks for the heads-up I hadn't even considered that. Is this very prevalent in the large, US based stores? (I use infinteprodux for my single boosters.).

After taking a quick look through their actions it looks like they might be doing it. Large online stores are the most likely to do it because with so much good feedback from everything else then people would just think they're getting unlucky. But like I said before, you can't tell if packs have been gone through or not unless you are buying a factory sealed box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.