• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? Which version are you getting?

Which version are you getting?

• Pokemon Ultra Sun

Votes: 43 28.1%
  • Pokemon Ultra Moon

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Both Versions

Votes: 60 39.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.P.

Retired
I ultimately ended up getting Ultra Sun, like I had planned.

Manchee

extra toasty
I haven't gotten either yet, but once I do (assuming I do... still need to be convinced that $40 is worth replaying essentially the same game when it comes down to it) I'll get Ultra Sun for the pure reason that I had Sun originally. I used to try getting the opposite game but in the end I don't really care, lol, the story is basically going to be the same one (I feel like the only time it mattered was between B/W/B2/W2 for those aesthetic changes), and if I want version exclusives I'll just trade with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.