• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ultraman

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
He came from a mllion miles away, from a distant planet.

The probably japans number 1 hero, some even called him Japan's Superman.

Starting back in 1966. he is apart of the Toku big 4, though the only one not produced by Toei. Unlike the shows "Kamen Rider" and "Super Sentai" this show does not have any adaptation, instead they actually had dubs: The Original, and Tiga...the first dubbed by the same company as Speed racer and the latter by 4kids.

now don't quote me, but I think that the creator of Ultraman is actually the son of the creator of Godzilla.

now discuss

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
^

I've only recently just gotten into Ultraman. Nexus is defiantly my favorite so far, I do have the first 20 episodes of the original Ultraman on DVD *need to finish watching it*.

I am enjoying the new Ultraman, Ultraman Zero the son of UltraSeven (the second Ultraman)

my favorite ultra so far is Ultraman Nexus