• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UltraSun and UltraMoon effect on the anime

noakai

It's not confirmed that the Switch title is coming out in 2018. It could just as easily come out in 2019.

I honestly believe it'll be 2019. They always come onto a new system a couple years past it coming out and they were still talking about figuring out how people are using the Switch to begin with, I doubt they're going to have a game ready in 2018. Especially since they have to do more than usual because it's a new system that's a full on console and they're going to be adjusting things like having one screen and no touch screen. It's not as simple as going from XY to SM was. I won't mind if it's sooner, I always want more Pokemon, but I think 2018 is optimistic. And I have no clue what they're doing with the next remakes.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Welp, looks like Ash will eventually be able to use more than one Z-Move per battle. He hangs out with Rotomdex 24/7 after all.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Welp, looks like Ash will eventually be able to use more than one Z-Move per battle. He hangs out with Rotomdex 24/7 after all.

lol yep!
I'm excited for Rotom to start being more than just a talking Pokedex again.

Though it really will be absurd if Ash can't win this League when he's the only one with a Rotom Dex... and the only one able to do that by default.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
The Rotomdex is getting some new features I feel will play a part.

Looks like his role is gonna grow too.

(He really IS bigger companion than the rest this Saga!:eek: )

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
lol yep!

Though it really will be absurd if Ash can't win this League when he's the only one with a Rotom Dex... and the only one able to do that by default.

Lillie borrows RotomDex, becomes instant Pokemon Master, wins League, Pokemon Company laughs as the tears of rage flow

SinnohEevee

lol yep!

I dunno, but they simply bring Tobias 2.0.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
lol yep!

Plot twist: Rotom decides to enter the league and beats Ash in the finals and the world dies due to drowning in salt.

Zoruagible

Lillie borrows RotomDex, becomes instant Pokemon Master, wins League, Pokemon Company laughs as the tears of rage flow

You need a bond with Rotom Dex to do that.
And Rotom's only ever around Ash alone.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
You need a bond with Rotom Dex to do that.
And Rotom's only ever around Ash alone.

I see you're not familiar with sarcasm.
*wars for Lillie/Rotomdex bonding episode*

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Sophocles steals Rotom from Lillie and force him to be on his side, gaining: 3 Z moves, 1 Mega, 1 Ultra and 1 Extra evolution and his party expands on 10 spaces. GG WP?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The Pokémon Company would probably be able to provide water for people in water-starved areas if they use all the tears of rage fans would shed if Lillie borrows RotomDex, instantly becomes a Pokémon Master, and wins the Alola League. :p

Zoruagible

Well if Mimikyu and Togedemaru really are the only other Pokemon getting exclusive z-moves, that sure is going to suck for poor Mallow.... no starter, no special z-moves to show off, no connection to the main plot...

I guess Lillie really might end up with Ash's old z-ring after all whenever he's getting the Power Ring. Assuming Team Rocket doesn't steal it for James.
That might not help Shiron's possibility of evolving if she doesn't have a unique crystal, especially with the Clefairy thing. I'm hoping she still evolves, being her only Pokemon might help. Speaking of which.... Mallow and Lana broke Serena's record of taking the longest to catch something. Bet Mallow's going to be the new record. *sigh*

ShadowForce720

Well if Mimikyu and Togedemaru really are the only other Pokemon getting exclusive z-moves, that sure is going to suck for poor Mallow.... no starter, no special z-moves to show off, no connection to the main plot...

I guess Lillie really might end up with Ash's old z-ring after all whenever he's getting the Power Ring. Assuming Team Rocket doesn't steal it for James.
That might not help Shiron's possibility of evolving if she doesn't have a unique crystal, especially with the Clefairy thing. I'm hoping she still evolves, being her only Pokemon might help. Speaking of which.... Mallow and Lana broke Serena's record of taking the longest to catch something. Bet Mallow's going to be the new record. *sigh*

Just because there might not be an Alolan Ninetales exclusive Z-crystal doesn't mean that suddenly it would prevent or effect Shiron's chances of evolving. Also that Clefairy thing has nothing to do with Shiron, so no it wouldn't have any sort of impact on Shiron's chances of evolving. As in regards to Mallow and Lana not catching something, it's important to point out that they have had important stuff happen to them considering Mallow had her Bounsweet evolve, and Lana has manage to get a Z-ring and Waterium-Z, so it's not like they haven't had anything to happen to them.

Last edited:

Jangobadass

Surprise!
If merchandise is to be believed, Mimikyu is getting a Z-Move and Z-Crystal! :D

The question is that if it's used in the Show, will Team Rocket get it, or a some else with a Mimikyu (probably the latter, unfortunately :( )

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
If merchandise is to be believed, Mimikyu is getting a Z-Move and Z-Crystal! :D

The question is that if it's used in the Show, will Team Rocket get it, or a some else with a Mimikyu (probably the latter, unfortunately :( )

TR already obtained a Darkinium Z so them getting Mimikyu's Z Move isn't entirely impossible or improbable

Jangobadass

Surprise!
An interview with Ohmori & Kazumasa Iwao in Famitsu indicates there will be quite a bit of post game content and a longer or more eventful story. That certainly sounds like it could have quite an effect on the Show.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
An interview with Ohmori & Kazumasa Iwao in Famitsu indicates there will be quite a bit of post game content and a longer or more eventful story. That certainly sounds like it could have quite an effect on the Show.

We'll have to wait and see if its indeed true, maybe they r just trying to create hype

k6666

Pikachu Fan
with the new interview came up :( now i kinda Believe SM will end in 2018 , hope there break but consider they want make more money i kinda expected main game (obviously gen 8 new console new gen) came in end 2018

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
with the new interview came up :( now i kinda Believe SM will end in 2018 , hope there break but consider they want make more money i kinda expected main game (obviously gen 8 new console new gen) came in end 2018

I hope its true

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Huh what interview? Link?