• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Um...rate!!

Koridojo_Blaziken

Okay...I finally managed to find a working scanner (Albeit it was my friend's, but hey...) So, here are a few of the pics I've drawn.

scan0015.jpg

--One of my numerous PMD2 OC's, Surie, in human form. The Grovyle on the left is actually the cannon character, and not her partner, FYI.

scan0011-1.jpg

--Hehe...I was doing these during school...yeah.

scan0014.jpg

--picture of my OC Jodi

scan0005.jpg

--random pic I drew around Halloween last year

scan0010.jpg

--Hehe. Me and Smart Alex. TRUE EXPERIENCE!!

scan0011.jpg

--For those who read my fic Dawn Guardians. I drew this specifically to tick Blaziken off. :D

So what do you all think? I do good? o-o

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Okay...let me see...
The 1st pic: Surie looked so cool! Grovyle is a bit short, but that was all :)
2nd Pic: O...kay? I like the taco, that is so random 0_o
3rd: Haha...Lavitar got ticked off by Totodile :D Espeon looked a bit small...nice job on Jodi!
4th: I loved the shadings!
5th: Uhh Riolu, I am pretty sure that is good luck instead of bad luck :p Could be a bit better if you make it a bit neater.
6th: So this is a fusion of some sort, nice work on the furry lines and the colour texture, I like it. Now as for Blaziken's madness...*sends out Jenny the Blaziken from Team Aquaruby and she plants a kiss on him to calm him down* 0_o

Koridojo_Blaziken

Okay...let me see...
The 1st pic: Surie looked so cool! Grovyle is a bit short, but that was all :)
2nd Pic: O...kay? I like the taco, that is so random 0_o
3rd: Haha...Lavitar got ticked off by Totodile :D Espeon looked a bit small...nice job on Jodi!
4th: I loved the shadings!
5th: Uhh Riolu, I am pretty sure that is good luck instead of bad luck :p Could be a bit better if you make it a bit neater.
6th: So this is a fusion of some sort, nice work on the furry lines and the colour texture, I like it. Now as for Blaziken's madness...*sends out Jenny the Blaziken from Team Aquaruby and she plants a kiss on him to calm him down* 0_o

YAY ON A FIRST REPLY!! 8D

Response to:
2nd pic--yeah, don't worry about the randomness. I got most of that from inside jokes between me and my friends. :p
3rd: Yep, you'll see a lot more of that as time goes on. :D
5th: yeeaaaahh....That was actually one of my 'almost-very first' pics, so I was still kinda learning. ^^U
6th: *Blaziken blinks and sinks into a cross-legged sitting position, stunned* Why, thank you. I had lotsa fun with this one. ^_^ It was also my first attempt at a 'realistic' style creature, so I'm pleased with how it turned out.