• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Umbreon and Espeon or your Eevee

Which did you like best?

• Umbreon and Espeon

Votes: 63 64.9%
  • Eevee

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters

Shivadox

Training Overload!
I still prefer the day and night duo over the regular eevee, but ya gotta love the variety that you can have with the eevee in the first place.

CaptainX24

I preferred Umbreon and Espeon for two reasons. First, they're much harder to obtain in the handheld games (although I got them the "normal way"), and second because Espeon is just a plain cool and one of my favorite Pokemon (it's my favorite Eeveelution). It has great Sp. Attack, and Umbreon has great Sp. Defense.

Umbreon and Espeon, because when I had eevee I always evolved it into an espeon anyways, so getting umbreon as well as a bonus (especially with its defense).

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
Not only was umbreon and espeon two for one, but with eevee, my vaporeon couldn't learn surf. Vaporeon is the only other eevee form that I thought was worth anything at the time, so.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Umbreon is a horrible Pokemon.

Espeon is easily surpassed, I never really did like it that much.

Eevee!

Darkraigrl

<The Aura is With Me
I'm definitely going to have to go with Espy and Umby. :D I've always thought they were a totally kickass combo. ^^ And also... Nightlightshipping. (EspeonxUmbreon) I SUPPORT! XD

Darkraigrl

<The Aura is With Me
I'm definitely going to have to go with Espy and Umby. :D I've always thought they were a totally kickass combo. ^^ And also... Nightlightshipping. (EspeonxUmbreon) I SUPPORT! XD

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Espeon and Umbreon. Because they were stronger and had pretty decent moves and its always better to have 2 pokemon in te begging.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I chose eevee, because although i love espeon with a passion, i like having the choice. Plus, i plan on restarting my XD with a Flareon or Vaporeon when i've finished purifying all the shadow pokemon on my current file, and traded them to firered. :D I would love a sequel with 2 eevees to start with, and trying to go through the game with Espeon, and Glaceon. That would be so FUN!!!

I like Pikachu

Eevee definitely.
I liked that I had choice what to evolve it into.

Besides, Umbreon majorly sucked.
Only Espeon was good out of the two. =/

I agreed totally!:D And I like Eevee better because Umbreon sucks *** and Espeon was only BL at R/S/E/Colo/XD/FR/LG while Vaporeon and Jolteon rocks and does not suck. It rocks!;)

Torpoleon

I chose Umbreon and Espeon. You have two of the Eeveelutions like that. They also seem to work great together!

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
Umbreon and Espeon. Mainly because I thought that they fit more in with the character. Eevee just seemed sort of out of place with the character from XD.

Skull-Kid

Definately the Eevee. The countless times I got owned by the final bosses Scizor in Colosseum. It was so frustrating.

latios reborn

Out of the choices I would go with Umbreon. But now my favoutite Eevee evolution is Glaceon