• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

umbreon or espeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Lugia_XD

Jade Star Trainer
i would say get both 4 the dex and if you are going 2 use i would have to say use umbreon

T

TOY MACHINE

umbreon sucks ingame

Espeon
modest

baton pass
calm mind
substitute
psychic

Espeon_master

What you looking at?
espeon!!!!! ALL THE WAY!

Reno

so adorable...
unbreon hardly sucks in-game. it is a great tank due to its huge defenses and (just off the top of my head if it can learn these moves and im not too good at movesets) this would prove effective on killing stuff it gets owned by steel types though

umbreon@???
-mean look
-toxic
-moonlight
-faint attack

the reason it has faint attack is as if it is your last pokemon you would want some kind of attacking move wouldnt you?

ThegameHHH

I am the game
Espeon like nearly everyone else said.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Umbreon@Brightpowder (Female)
Attract/Double Team(if male)
Toxic
Confuse Ray
Rest

Espeon@Petaya Berry
Psychic
Sunny Day
HP fire
Morning Sun

Choose

Tazzler

Espeon master, you bumped a thread that was 23 days from being ONE YEAR old. .-.

Just so I contribute something, use Espeon as it is more useful ingame (about equal in NB, depends on the team) and go with the Baton Passer and not the Sunny Day.

Espeon is a speacial sweeper..very high special attack and speed... umbreon is a tank..i cant decide they are both very hard to choose from..

Umbreon Leftovers

Moonlight
Confuse Ray
Faint Attack
Body Slam

With this movepool and it holding leftovers it will sure be a tank..

Espeon. Brightpowder

Psychic
Calm Mind
Return
Morning Sun

With these types of movepool Espeon will probably take out any pokemon with its psychic attack after using calm mind

Holy crap. ._.; This thread has been SERIOUSLY bumped. >___>

Espeon_master, DO NOT reply to threads that haven't been replied to for more than a month! Bumping threads is against the rules! D:

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.