• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Umbreon

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
ill be getting an umbreon soon in my FR...now i have a really good moveset for it which includes shadow ball...serebii's preferred nature for umbreon is bold which is +defense and - attack. Shadow ball is a ghost type attack so it works oin attack...now bold nature will decrease umbreons already low Attack so wouldnt impish(+ defense and - Sp attack) be a good replacement?

And as umbreon is a defensive pokemon, giving it + SP attack instead of +defense wont hurt will it?? So will careful(+Sp defense and - Sp attack) do well too??

I know this is a silly question but just askin incase i do somethin silly..

Last edited:

latiaswindblast

Mmm...Carefull is the best nature I think...Umbreon has tons of Sp.Def.

ahmad_bulba

^ yeah and i dont need SP attack since i dont have any special attack in my moveset?? so should i go wid it?

latiaswindblast

Yep,you can go with it!

Umbreon w. Leftovers
Careful OR Impish
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Confuse Ray
Moonlight

My personal favorite set for Umbreon.

ahmad_bulba

^ yeah but isnt umbreons attack too low to pull out an effective shadow ball?? i would use this..

screech(to lower defense for shadow ball)
shadow ball
substitue
moon light/confuse ray..

S

Shine

My friend once had a novelty set, went something like this:

Screech
Moonlight
Confuse Ray
Mean Look

Trap the opponent, confuse it and screech it so it does more damage to itself in confusion. It actually worked ok, but I wouldn't say that anyone should use it xD

Without being trapped the opponent can just switch out, so if you want to have screech then you'll need Mean Look too, unless you're playing it ingame where the other poor sods have no idea how to switch (although they do try occasionally).

ahmad_bulba

^ why do you want a modest umbreon?? its not the right anture for an umbreon.

Bdguy

well thats how i gained him like and ill keep it that way i only dont get what modest does

Try something like this
-Mean Look
-Toxic
-Moonlight
-Shadow Ball

toxictrapper. Shadow Ball just for an attacking move.

nubinator

Banned
^ yeah but isnt umbreons attack too low to pull out an effective shadow ball?? i would use this..

screech(to lower defense for shadow ball)
shadow ball
substitue
moon light/confuse ray..

And that's why I call you a n00b. Go with ShinyManafis set...

ahmad_bulba

^i dont get it...seriously..why am i a noob??