• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Umbreons EVs?!

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
I hatched a Careful Eevee and evolved it into a umbreon. It's a wish, curse payback and toxic eevee. Any Ev suggestions!? Thanks. ;D ;310;

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Run 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 Sp.Def

That's the standard EV spread for CurseBreon. Good Luck raising it, Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon of all time.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
:D thanks. So no Evs in Attack?

Nope. You don't really need them once you use six Curse attacks. Add in that Payback will have a 150 Base Power with STAB and going second, and you can sweep whole teams with it.

There's only one semi-offensive Umbreon I can think of and it's this one.

Umbreon@Leftovers
Adamant
Ev's:252Hp/116Atk/140Def
-Pursuit
-Screech
-Toxic
-Wish/Moonlight

ScreechBreon. It's really only any good in Compettitive Battling, so if you're doing ingame, I'd avoid it.

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Oh I'm going for using in WiFi. How many bidoofs tentacools and geodudes do I have to fight? Since I'm not good at the battle tower and have no money for vitamins.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
With Pokerus and the Power [insert item name here] items, he should get 7 Ev's per stat when he beats a Pokemon worth one Ev. So, 36 Bidoof's and Tentacool's, and one Geodude.

EDIT: I'm not totally sure that's right, so you might want to wait for a second opinion.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
It'll just max out at 510 and it won't go any higher. It's not a problem, so long as you beat the geodude last.