• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Umbreon's Poke'Exchange

Ravenhood

Uncommon trainer
I have That Adamant Victini if you want it.....
IVs are:
HP 4, 5 /
ATK 29 /
DEF 26, 27 /
Sp.A 28 /
Sp.D 19 /
SPD 21

If you want it different please do notify me today.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Thank you CoachGump for your generous trade, adding up to 137335 ₧!

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
I still have the Adamant Victini..... saved for you... do you want it?

Yes, I'll be willing to buy it whenever. Sorry for the wait.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
just curious, what nature(s) is the eevee(s)?

The Shiny Eevee is Quirky Nature; I can also breed an Eevee of any nature for you with enough time.

koo koo puff

Unown Agent
just curious, what dw pokemon do you not have? cause i would like to trade some for a non-DW careful shiny eevee (and if possible moveset- toxic, wish and heal bell). i need it shiny for my blue team :D . if there is a dw pokemon that's not in my signature, just ask cause i might have it in my entree. :)

Last edited:

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Hi! I can sell 2 master balls to you and trade in a Castform?

Not even half a Master Ball would be required, but if that's what you wish to offer, I'll take. I'll remember to update your ₧ accordingly, as well.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
just curious, what dw pokemon do you not have? cause i would like to trade some for a non-DW careful shiny eevee (and if possible moveset- toxic, wish and heal bell). i need it shiny for my blue team :D . if there is a dw pokemon that's not in my signature, just ask cause i might have it in my entree. :)

All my DW Pokemon are listed as 'In Stock'.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
How much would I get if I sold 5 Ultraballs?

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
How much would I get if I sold 5 Ultraballs?

You sell an Ultra Ball to the Pokemart to 600 Poke'Dollars, which means you get 600 ₧ for selling an Ultra Ball to my shop. Do the math. :p

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Gen V rare for 10 Ultraballs?

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Gen V rare for 10 Ultraballs?

Name the Pokemon and I'll grab it for you. If you need a list as what constitutes as a Gen V Rare, I'll be willing to compile a list for you.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Yeah, can you get me a list please