• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Umbreon's Poke'Exchange

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Yeah, can you get me a list please

These Pokemon count as Gen V Rares. Pokemon like Audino and Alomomola are not included in this list, even though they are technically rare. The Pokemon in question are actually Common.

Cottonee Family
Gothita Family
Vullaby Family
Petlil Family
Solosis Family
Rufflet Family
Pansage Family
Pansear Family
Panpour Family
Drilbur Family
Emolga

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Can I have a Vullaby?

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
yes the croagunt, togekiss, and banette are all dw promotions

In that case, I'll take them for 10000 ₧ each, for a total of 30000 ₧.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Alrighty.

10charlimit

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Oh, also. I have some relic pieces for sale.

CoachGump

I can offer two oshawotts, each holding a calcium or protein, and a ferroseed with a premier ball.

MSCPD

Are you interested in buyng: life orbx2,choice specs, choice band and a docile (lvl56) shiny kyogre (caught by me on sapphire version)?

EoTN

I am very interested in your Japanese Jirachi. Are you at all interested in relic items? I could get you a relic crown, as well as torchic, piplup, zorua, zoroark, servine, tepig, oshawatt, larvesta, dw promo mamoswine, dw b-day togekiss, dw halloween banette, and many items, but I need to trade in a single sitting- i get 200,000+ points, then get celebi. I'm available Mon-Sat next week, evenings only (6-10ish), Pacific Standard Time.

Last edited: