1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to change my avatar

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Dragalge, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

So I wanted to change my avatar and when I try to upload an image (that’s of course in the limits of the size and whatnot), it automatically keeps going back to “No file selected”. In addition, if I try to delete my current avatar, the Okay button is faded out as well. Is this some bug in the Xenforo software or could it be something on my end (I tried clearing my cookies to no avail as pointless that might be to this entire thing)?

keepitsimple likes this.
  2. Just for the record I just tried and was able to change mine just fine, so this isn't affecting everyone

Dragalge likes this.
  3. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko 32 Days Until SwSh!!! :D

Works fine for me. Just tested it with this new Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) avatar.

Dragalge likes this.
  4. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Okay somehow I was able to upload my Sandbag avatar but not the Smash Incineroar or Black Knight. Odd. But thanks you two for giving me your experiences on that you weren’t affected with this!

keepitsimple likes this.