• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unable to transfer pokemon from HOME into let's go Eevee

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I have a lot of kantonian pokemon caught in pokemon go, caught from the app in in Fuchsia City building and connected and a lot of my pokemon go have a red symbol saying i can't send it into a let's goo eevee box? how do i fix this?
i have been looking at many guides too but they only show from the phone not through home on switch

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

I have a lot of kantonian pokemon caught in pokemon go, caught from the app in in Fuchsia City building and connected and a lot of my pokemon go have a red symbol saying i can't send it into a let's goo eevee box? how do i fix this?
Sorry, but the only way to get Pokemon caught in Pokemon Go into Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee is to use Go Park. Sending them to Home will make them unable to be sent to those titles.

Pokefan_1987

Sorry, but the only way to get Pokemon caught in Pokemon Go into Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee is to use Go Park. Sending them to Home will make them unable to be sent to those titles.
That is a weird flaw other than a weird way to enable the console with the phone? You can still even see the in game box for the Let's Go games. But in the HOME phone app you can't search for a pokemon wanted for the Let's Go games.
-
Only thing that works is that in the Pokemon Go app. First you connect the console by making your switch search for a phone signal and vice versa. Afterwards you go into the phone boxes, hold the tap function a pokemon, select them and send with a signal to the Pokemon Go park.
Never thought a 1050 CP Blastoise would turn into a measly lvl 15.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

One question if i place any pokemon from a let's go save file to the the SWITCH home app box... can they be retrieved for a new savefile on new playthroughs?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
One question if i place any pokemon from a let's go save file to the the SWITCH home app box... can they be retrieved for a new savefile on new playthroughs?
As long as a Pokémon from a Let’s Go game does not enter any other game then the answer is yes. However, as soon as that Pokémon enters Sword/Shield, Diamond/Pearl or Arceus then it can no longer be put back into a Let’s Go game.

Pokefan_1987

As long as a Pokémon from a Let’s Go game does not enter any other game then the answer is yes. However, as soon as that Pokémon enters Sword/Shield, Diamond/Pearl or Arceus then it can no longer be put back into a Let’s Go game.
That would be great since things like alolan trades are late encounters. Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee (are not easy to get common in pokemon go) and so forth. At least not for me. I have gotten too many non kanto pokemon lately.

But i don't get why reverse imports of kanto pokemon's from Sword/Shield or BDSP aren't backwards compatible with LGPE even with making sure it has no moves they got in from Galar/BDSP?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
But i don't get why reverse imports of kanto pokemon's from Sword/Shield or BDSP aren't backwards compatible with LGPE even with making sure it has no moves they got in from Galar/BDSP?
There are two reasons for this. First: LGPE are not the same generation of Pokémon games as what you mentioned. Second: The stat system is vastly different in LGPE in such that it ditches the EV system entirely for a candy and CP system so traditional stats do not correlate to that system.

AVTMaven

There are two reasons for this. First: LGPE are not the same generation of Pokémon games as what you mentioned. Second: The stat system is vastly different in LGPE in such that it ditches the EV system entirely for a candy and CP system so traditional stats do not correlate to that system.
Thanks, I also couldn't figure out why the reverse import is not possible, I started looking for information.