• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UnBEARable! (188)

Teddiursa's fake personality was fun to watch + my favorite part of the episode was when she evolved and kept her fake attitude as an Ursaring. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was hilarious when Satoshi imagined a cranky Kabigon living in the woods, and Himeguma seemed sweet and innocent compared to the forest's other potential threats, at first anyway. Himeguma getting walloped by Chikoriita was brilliant, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the Rocket-dan when they found Ringuma.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
That Teddiursa was like a nightmare when it comes to stealing food from Ash and gang. I loved the part when Team Rocket teamed up with Ursaring after it evolved. I guess it blamed Chikorita and Totodile for stealing food. :p

Vipsoccermaster

Fair episode. Liked the Team Rocket moments, especially when the corn farmer came running after Team Rocket for stealing his corn. And Team Rocket with Ursaring at the very end. So funny. Still, Teddiursa was a pain in the neck, or rather, unBEARable here. Stealing food and using its cutesy charm to look innocent. Misty and Jessie got fooled many times, but at least Misty understood as it went on. Felt bad for Chikorita and Totodile.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Himeguma's whole victim act got me wondering why she didn't simply end up replacing Purin as a recurring Pokemon, because she seemed really interesting as a minor villain.

Man I love episodes where we get some kind of enemy or villain who isn't just Team Rocket. Teddiursa tricking everyone into thinking it was a good Pokemon was funny to see since it looked so harmless and cute. I loved how it evolved and became just as sneaky like when it tricked Team Rocket at the end. That was a really funny scene and made me feel bad for Team Rocket.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I loved the part where Teddiursa tries to frame Togepi but it was too young to understand what was happening and it shoves an entire bunch of bananas into Teddiursa’s mouth.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Captain Jigglypuff said:
I loved the part where Teddiursa tries to frame Togepi but it was too young to understand what was happening and it shoves an entire bunch of bananas into Teddiursa’s mouth.

That scene was probably my favorite part of the episode, as well as one of Togepy's most memorable scenes from Jouto in general. I liked how Togepy's innocent mind didn't really comprehend that Himeguma was using everyone in the cast to get free food.