• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UnBEARable! (188)

lucariolugia

I just thought up an idea of a better storyline in this episode (in my opinion). Imagine if when Chikorita starts crying, Ash still doesn't believe her and instead says stuff along the lines of "Quit pretending! Those sausages were were clearly wrapped around you so we know that you ate it.", which causes Chikorita to run away (like in "Chikorita's Big Upset"). Next, Ash would say that he would wait there until Chikorita is ready to return to "admit her mistake". Later on in the episode, Brock would wonder where is Chikorita and realise that something is wrong and then they would try to find Chikorita. At this point Teddiursa would realise it's mistakes and admit that it was the one who stole the sausages and not Chikorita, and would promise to help them find Chikorita. Eventually, they would find Chikorita, Teddiursa would apologise to her and everyone would be happy (except for Team Rocket, who would immediately come in and try to "steal" Teddiursa, who would make them blast off like in the actual episode). I honestly think this storyline would be better since it would be more emotional since it would be more centered around Chikorita's "emotionalness", rather than a random 30 second Chikorita crying scene which doesn't really contribute much to the plot.

lucariolugia

Does anyone else notice what seems to be a continuity error in the scene when Chikorita cries. I just watched the episode again and noticed that the sausages seem to have magically disappeared when the camera shows Chikorita crying next to the tree (after Teddiursa's smirk), whereas in the previous scene involving Chikorita, when she just starts to cry (after Ash says that it looks suspicious), she still has the sausages around her, even when she starts to run off. In that short amount of time, the tightly- wrapped sausages around Chikorita have somehow come off her and magically disappeared, nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Teddiursa for the 1st time. When Ursaring pretended to join TR at the end, and the smirk on its face was hilarious! Misty was such a jerk in this episode.

10/100

ChikoritaCheezits

2 things I have to say about this epsidoe 1. the only cute thing I found in this episode was when Chikorita was crying I thought that was kind of emotional and 2. has anyone ever noticed that the cutsy face only worked on girls

ColyTom

I just thought up an idea of a better storyline in this episode (in my opinion). Imagine if when Chikorita starts crying, Ash still doesn't believe her and instead says stuff along the lines of "Quit pretending! Those sausages were were clearly wrapped around you so we know that you ate it.", which causes Chikorita to run away (like in "Chikorita's Big Upset"). Next, Ash would say that he would wait there until Chikorita is ready to return to "admit her mistake". Later on in the episode, Brock would wonder where is Chikorita and realise that something is wrong and then they would try to find Chikorita. At this point Teddiursa would realise it's mistakes and admit that it was the one who stole the sausages and not Chikorita, and would promise to help them find Chikorita. Eventually, they would find Chikorita, Teddiursa would apologise to her and everyone would be happy (except for Team Rocket, who would immediately come in and try to "steal" Teddiursa, who would make them blast off like in the actual episode). I honestly think this storyline would be better since it would be more emotional since it would be more centered around Chikorita's "emotionalness", rather than a random 30 second Chikorita crying scene which doesn't really contribute much to the plot.

That's way to harsh on poor Chikorita. Ash trusts his Pokemon which is good. Also a few episodes ago, Pikachu was caught with apples in his hand when actually the Pichus were eaten them.

I liked this episode.

That Teddiursa sure was sneaky though, I wasn't a fan of it.

This episode is epic. The funniest and most epic part was Teddiursa putting the saucages on Chikorita, blaming Chikorita. That Teddiursa is like bullies at school: misbehaving, and always getting away with everything, getting me in trouble... 10/10 for a great episode.

7threst

That Teddiursa was deceitful at its finest lol. I did like this whole episode and poor Chikorita for being blamed by the trainer Chikorita loves so much. I also loved how this episode ended in Teddiursa evolving in Ursaring.

Blessed

A good and funny episode. Loved when Togepi was shoving the bananas back at Teddiursa's mouth. I felt bad when Chikorita and Totodile were being blamed for stealing the food. I was glad Misty apologized to them after she found out how decieving that Teddiursa was. I was happy that Chikorita beat Teddiursa, but I would have liked if Misty caught it and taught it how to behave but oh well.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
This episode reminded me of Yogi Bear and Boo Boo always stealing food. Shows how much influence Hanna-Barbera has had on the Pokemon anime (like with the choice of main "bad guy" and "good guy" Pokemon, Meowth and Pikachu, being cat and mouse, like Tom and Jerry).

NPT

Just a member
This episode starts with Ash and the others walking through a deep forest. On the way, a Spinarak drops down in front of Misty, making her freak out. Later the group finds a cabin. They opens the door and asks if anybody is home? When nobody answers, Brock tells them that no one lives in the cabin. Misty suggests spending the night here because that it will be safer than sleeping in the forest. Outside in the bushes, two red eyes glows. During the night, something comes out from the bushes and starts moving towards the cabin. The noise wakes Misty up and then she wakes Ash up to ask him if he heard the weird noise too? While Brock sleep-talks about loving Nurse Joy. Misty hears the noise again and decides to check it out. Brock wakes up from his dream and tells them that his dream turned into a nightmare! Misty tells him that she'll turn his life into a nightmare if he doesn't keep quiet.(Whoa, nice attitude Misty. -_- )
Anyways, the group open the door and walk outside, but finds nothing....so they decides to go back to the cabin. Misty walks inside the cavin and screams after seeing something moving around in her sleeping bag. She pulls the sleeping bag up and sees a Teddiursa sleeping in it. The Teddiursa wakes up as Ash uses his Pokédex on it. All of sudden Teddiursa uses charm on Misty, making her affectionate to it. Misty pulls out a pokeball to catch Teddiursa, but it starts to cry. Misty tells Teddiursa they'll be just friends and it uses charm on her again! After getting affected by Charm, Misty picks Teddiursa up and blushes deeply while hugging it. Teddiursa is happy, so it smiles while hugging Misty back, but when no one was watching, it smirks evilly. Teddiursa took advantage of Misty and did a number of things......

-It eats two Apples and blames Psyduck for eating the Apples. Psyduck gets scolds from Misty, but the real thife Teddiursa gets a hug from her.

-Teddiusa eats up a ham and blames Totodile for eating it. Misty believes Teddiusa again and gives it a nice hug.

- Teddiusa Uses Charm on Jessie and gets an extra corn from her.

-Teddiusa also tries to blame Togepi for eating Bannas, but Togepi shoves the bananas into Teddiusa's mouth(LOL!).

-Teddiursa blames Chikorita for stealing sausages. After Ash didn't believe Chikorita, it runs away.

-Teddiursa tries put food in Bulbasaur's mouth, but it dosen't work.

After Ash and Brock realizes that Teddiursa was the one who stole the food, they gets mad. But before they could do anything, Teddiursa runs off with Brock's bag.

They go to the pokemon center. Brock starts hitting on the cute Nurse Joy, but Misty pulls him away. After Nursy Joy explains how Teddiursa uses it's Charm to manipulate people, Misty apologizes to Chikorita and Totodile.
Later Chikorita battles Teddiursa and finally teaches it a lesson.

Overall, good episode........but
Misty was a jerk in here. Instead of she believing her own Pokémon, Misty believed a random wild Pokémon? Seriously? Oh well, at least she apologized to Totodile and Chikorita.

It's sad to see Chikorita running away like that after getting scolded for something she didn't even do in the first place. I'm glad Chikorita taught Teddiursa a good lesson at the end, it was satisfying. Also, I gotta admit, the title "UnBEARable" is perfect for this episode.

Last edited:

zhixun

This episode about Himeguma and Ringuma is better than the previous one that a group of Ringuma attacked Satoshi in my opinion. It has special personality that I have never think of. More look like a dark type than the normal type. Especially I like Ringuma grinning at the end of the scene.

That cute-but-evil Togepi from that one DP episode is still cuter.
Loved that even though it evolved in to an Ursaring, it still put on that "cute and innocent" act. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really enjoyed seeing this episode start at dusk as the sun was setting; it was different from the norm. I was pleased with Teddiursa's divaness for a while and I laughed when she stole Totodile's food. Sadly, her sneakiness got old pretty fast after that in my opinion. Seeing Team Rocket being fooled by Ursaring at the end made me cackle.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Teddiursa was really charming yet kind of evil with its tricks. I liked how Chikorita challenged it however and how Teddiursa evolved into Ursaring and then went on to trick Team rocket in the end. :3

Gillachu

Banned
The evil Teddiursa was perfect for TR, so I was like wtf when it wasn't caught by them at the end. Such a waste.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The evil Teddiursa was perfect for TR, so I was like wtf when it wasn't caught by them at the end. Such a waste.

I'm glad that neither Jessie or James caught it since the Ursaring likely would've just ended up as a gag pokemon that would continue tricking people into giving it food.